ZBrushCentral

Pedro Aleixo sketchbook

I prefer Colossus a bit leaner myself, but I think your doing a good job with him.

Thaks guys,

Teyon and Dmonk - I think it was the biceps that was making the pose look weird ….so i decided to changed some proportions of the model a little bit.

Here is an update. hope u like.

wip5.jpg

sick stuff…i love his heroic pose. cant wait to see more…

This is great, nice over-exaggerated anatomy.

Theres hardly anything to crit, except maybe that his legs look pretty short, but i believe thats part of the style youre going for. Perhaps the cloth around his foot could be creased a bit to show the form underneath more, at the moment its not immediately obvious what hes wearing on his feet.

Just seen your rocker, that render is epic! What renderer did you use, and would i be correct in saying you used a single big area light above and to the front?

Awesome sculpts. Lots of character. Love the rocker!

Hey Pedro the colossus is turning out great !!!
Congrats man

Great forms and gesture on this one.

Uncle Fester is PERFECT! Are you sure you’re not Rick Baker? :smiley:

sarakawa, DAnconia, gahpe - thank’s guys

Blight- thank’s man … I used Vray as renderer and used 5 lights on it … 2 backlights, 1 fill, 1 key and a skylight for ambiance.

EricShawn - thank’s…no man, i still have to study a LOT and study hard to one day think i can be as good as the master rick baker. But thank you so much. i’m glad that u like :+1:

here is another update. i’m almost there, now i’ll just refine de drapery em stuff so i can polypaint. hope u like

Great work I really like you Colossus.

thank’s WDC

Here is the final piece. Rendered all passes inside Zbrush. C&c are welcome

ZBC_THUMB.jpg
[attach=180892]colossus comp.jpg[/attach]

[attach=180893]colossus clay.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

colossus comp.jpg

colossus clay.jpg

Great sculpt, i like the anatomy, looks very good! :+1:

Incredible render. Care to show what passes you used and your workflow?

Santis- thank’s buddy
KillahPriest - thank’s man…it’s quite simple…i redered the passes with diferent materials and inside photoshop put all together… ereased parts of the image to get diferent material on de body and played with blending modes.them color corrected and added some filters. here is my passes,

passes.jpg

Awesome! It looks very much like Simoni’s style.

Fala cara … blz … é isso fiko massa esse colossus … parabens msm … acompanhei no 3d1 … muito loko msm … continua assim …

abrass kara … e t+ …

I’ll say it again…worth repeating…AWESOME…:+1: Works and sketchbook.:slight_smile:
I like the proportions on this latest character…very believable…Outstanding…:+1:

Love the look of the rendering! Nice piece!

keep up the good work :+1: