ZBrushCentral

Other commercial applications discussion thread

Wow! Software specifically for creating clothing?! That would be awesome. It’s a little spendy, but if it was easy to use and saved a lot of time and frustration, it would be worth it, hands down. I’m going to take a look at it.

Moi3D Beta 4.0 64 bits ! :slight_smile:

Has maybe the best converter Nurbs to OBJ formats! :wink:

Will you let us know about it?

… Moi3D
I’s a “nurbs” modeler. More for technical modeling.
It’s reserved to the previous owners of the V3.
As soon as 64 bits version beta V4 will be stabilized new functions will be added.
You can try the previous version V3 as usual 30 days trial or free use trial without time limit but without “save” !
Have zen modeling!

… Moi3D
Previous Plugins for beta V4 must generally be modified by their creators for minor adaptions to the new beta!

But yet operative like this free Nodes Editor by Max Smirnov! :slight_smile:
IIf you love nodes! That is not obligatory for model something!

Here in French :wink:

french edit.jpg

v06.jpg

A cool single Plugin for accelerate your assets modeling : SpeedFlow + Companion + Cutter for the free Blender 2.81 by Pitiwazou

FlowScape (very low Price 8 - 16 $)
Accept OBJ from Zbrush (better decimate before! :wink:
For the pleasure of the eyes and relaxation! :sunglasses:

Here with a volume from the Free Magicavoxel

My 10 seconds try! The original is moving in the wind! A fresh air! :slight_smile:

Another style Dutch school in no time! :slight_smile:

I have made the French Manual of the crazzy prog FlowScape above! :slight_smile:

15 seconds chrono! :scream: (all houses and big Christmas tree) rest is automatic!

About Flowscape above : you can put your 360° (100 projects free / Month)!
by Chacha

Flowscape has a lot of Animals! :slight_smile:

Indeed! :grinning:

Flowscape
Totally dizzy! I must unplug! :scream:

Here from my point of view the more easy, totally free, funny and ultra powerful workFlow…Scape
Only direct modeling inside free BricsCad Shape : export in FBX (whitout Scale) Favorite Modeler possible of course! ZBrush!
Reload the FBX inside the Free PConPlanner : use its cornucopia terrific direct Catalog Objects, Textures, Materials
by Drag & Drop ! Save as OBJ
Et voilà!

Speedy landscapes…
https://kuula.co/tinyplanet/7vHHD (next time maybe 360 will be more refined :wink:
Try the speric vue and the Tiny Planet (menu up right page )

Free models for personal use by 600v, Ixlrlxi alias Rust Shake at https://www.patreon.com/600v
As it’s SKP formats use the fabulous Free Pcon Planner for texture and Conversion in OBJ https://pcon-planner.com
Here in the funny and easy Flowscape (shown above) in 10 seconds…but you can use of course ZBrush! :wink:

Happy Christmas! (with Flowscape of course! :wink:

Happy New year! (with FlowSape of course)

The famous Moment of Inspiration MOI 3D by Michael Gibson (with one i have started this thread in August 2006) has released 2 days ago it’s V 4 ! Mac / PC 64 bits - English, French…
It’s Nurbs Prog who now permits to import OBJ file! :wink:
Rustic SUbD is also possible! :wink:
For Zbrush ones make some decimate before import! (150 000 polys is reasonable :wink:

It’s the Rolls of ergonomy and you have the free direct contact with the creator!
Can works with a graphic pen! Dimensions available!
A node sytem is existing (Elephant) if you want make some parametric things!
Compatible Rhino by simple Ctrl + C, Ctrl + V in each way!

3D export formats : some nurbs 3dm, iges, Sat, Step and some 3D others OBJ, STL, SKP, PDF, FBX …and 2D ( AI, dxf ) etc…

A true gem! And so easy! :sunglasses:
My Little French site about it :wink:
Have happy new year! :grin:(masked! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Moi3D
trial version 90 days released! :slight_smile: