ZBrushCentral

Omars sketches

Thanks Recorgasm. I’ve made a bit more progress, almost done with the legs! Should be posting an update here soon. :slight_smile:

Taking a break from the anatomy study for another speed sculpt here. A little over an hour from a dynasphere.

Speed sculpt 2-8-13.jpg

[youtubehd]ziCBM96SBdg&hd=1[/youtubehd]

nice man… i really like that material aswell has a nice sheen to it…

Thank you Tyrell. :slight_smile:

Great job with the speed sculpt man, very cool:+1:. I need to do more of these also. :wink:
Can’t wait to see you finish your anatomy study, looks like you are very close to finishing it. :slight_smile:
Happy sculpting!!

Thanks Marcus, glad you like it!

I started another speed sculpt last night, but it wasnt so speedy. :lol: Turned into an all nighter, experimenting with different brushes and settings.

And a timeplapse + turntable.

[youtubehd]5ciWc1a2fB4&hd=1[/youtubehd]

Interesting, love the colors, by the way, how did u did that turntable feature while you sculpt? is that a new feature?

Thanks artsymptom. And yes, its a fairly recent feature in the Movie tab called forward history I believe. Thats for the turntable type effect. For the part were the model stays still building itself up I just click record and hold down redo until its done. :lol:

BEAUTIFUL Video
(and relaxing music)

Great stuff! Love the colors :+1:

Thanks guys, glad you both like it! :slight_smile:

And LVXIFER, if you’re interested the music is inside the crashed space frigate from the Metroid Prime OST. The game has a lot of great tracks. Phendrana drifts is also
a cool one. Nice and chill. :cool:

Not Zbrush, but I worked up this creature in Photoshop tonight and I’ll probably try to sculpt it sometime soon.

I know its nothing special, but I was very pleased with it. I almost never draw so for me this is pretty good lol. I think I’ll try playing in Photoshop more often.
… and on a strange note, this guy actually started out as hedgehog anatomy study. :lol:

Hedgehog Cropped.jpg

That’s actually very good. Nice painting skills. It’s going to look great in 3D.

Thank you Dragon, glad you think so. :slight_smile:

Hey, your latest alien bust is an awesome piece of work. I like it a lot!:+1:. I could easily imagine a story behind that creature, perhaps coming from a very advanced civilization. It kinda give me that Star Trekky feeling to it (I watch a lot of star trek:D).

And the drawing is great too. I never thought you weren’t into drawing if you hadn’t mentioned it. :wink:

Thanks Marcus, glad you like the alien bust, it was a lot of fun! And yes, I also like Star Trek a lot. Mostly Next Generation, but each series has aspects that I like. :smiley:

And yeah, the drawing was kind of a fluke. :confused: Something just came over me that night and I got lucky, but I’m still trying!

Here is a bit of progress on the anatomy study. I’ve been slacking on this project badly and really need to get back on it. I know most of the muscles are out of proportion, but I’m still blocking things in. Even so, any crits are always welcome!

Looks like a solid start! :+1:
What happened to his cervical vertebrae? :wink:

Haha, thanks Santis. :smiley:

I have one modeled that should account for c3 - c7. Just need to place them. Still need to model c1 and c2 though.

Playing around in Zbrush, Max and Photoshop. Guess you could call them sky ruins, I dont know. :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks very interesting:+1:

looks like a junkyard to me