ZBrushCentral

Oldman&LION...FiberMesh

Eagle feathers are the King of Heaven work…

man your work is stunning, really nice job on the eagle! I was also wanted to do a eagle, great reference and it will look amazing when you will texture it man!:+1:
Definently looking forward to it:)
Cheers,

• Kenny:)

Impressive work! I look forward for more :slight_smile:

Man that looks great! Thanks for sharing.

Wonderful works!! very inspiring!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Nice work! Curious how those feathers will look at the final image.:+1:

Really well done!

Material Eagle EYE
thanks…
Material_Eagle_EYE.jpg

With eyes wide and mouth watch your work and how to create them!!
I am a beginner in ZBrush and what you do open my eyes and happy that I could do it - I am very grateful that I can benefit from your lessons

Thanks and regards

Thanks for the break-down of the eye, it’s great timing really as I’m about to start my first Eagle (in fact my first ever animal!).

Keep up the great work and I loved the breakdown of the Lion as well. :+1: :+1:

This is coming along great. The Eagle eye looks nice!

Question, whats a meterials ?

Thanks for taking the time showing us your eye material breakdown. I like how your eagle is going.

Amazing thread! 5 stars to ya. How did u go about creating the feathers of the Eagle? some tips would be nice. cheers!

I also Like your work.
Thank you.

materials is that make up the object surface based…
Material.jpg

fantastic work man, the eyes are just amazing! Thank you so much for the tutorial on the eyes, great that we have artists like you man!:+1:
One question though, I was looking all over the internet for it! How can I add a third shader channel, somehow I only have 2 Shaders in my Materials, can’t get to S3 :slight_smile: Advice would be awesome man!
Looking forward seeing more from you!
Cheers and happy sculpting,

• Kenny:)

haha Thanks ^^

Use a Trishader or a Quadshader. You can copy and paste mats into the different slots.

Painzang, awesome work!

Nice work on the feathering so far! Curious as to how you are going to achieve the look for the larger feathers as well. Are you planning on using a texture for the fibers or possibly using micromesh? I recently did a dodo bird using a different technique but not exactly how I would have liked it. It looks like your approach would better suit my bird so I would love to give it a try if you can share your technique.

Thanks and keep up the great work!