ZBrushCentral

New Works

I would say that you are unifying this piece well. Blending a painted element with standing sculptural pieces is giving it depth like a diorama. I feel like a am viewing her from down a corridor.

I REALLY like what is happening so far with the horse battle.
:+1: Very ghostly and painterly.

Thanks DirtRunner…:slight_smile: …I have always shied away from interiorscapes because I hated dealing with the perspective part of it, but with this new Z Brush program, it is much easier to deal with perspective…So I am just trying my hand at improving my perspective skill or lack of it by practicing at what I have been neglecting over the years…
I’m glad that that last one gave you the feelings that you described…means that I must be heading in the right direction with my studies and practices…In any case, I’m learning, which is what these experiments and explorations are all about…:slight_smile:

Another piece put together…Just something to learn from.

ARCHED BATTLE SCENE 10.jpg

Attachments

ARCHED BATTLE SCENE 9.jpg

Started a new little Z Bush still life compostion this morning.
Just for fun, and something to practice on.
Crits,suggestions,opinions always welcomed.

SKULL ABTRACT 9.jpg

Attachments

SKULL ABTRACT 7.jpg

SKULL ABTRACT 8.jpg

A little lighting and figure scale/size relationship study, and a little Z Brush wood carving study.

PERSPECTIVE STUDY ARCHED COLUMES 21.jpg

Attachments

PERSPECTIVE STUDY ARCHED COLUMES 19.jpg

DEMON WOOD CARVING.jpg

Just another fun piece done for my own pleasure.
I was thinking of the painting by Hieronymus Bosch…Ship of Fools.
His was a great concept painting…I was thinking I might try to take this concept further,…modernize it’s timeless characters… but for the moment, at least I have gotten the initial thought for the composition in place.
Z Brush/Painter #10 Combo.
Crits ,suggestions,opinions always welcomed.

SHIP DESIGN 42.jpg

Attachments

SHIP DESIGN 39.jpg

SHIP DESIGN 40.jpg

SHIP DESIGN 41.jpg

I can see you put alot of effort into your work with zbrush.Keep going .!:+1: cal

THANKS Cal…Just an addictive passion that doesn’t leve me any choise but to keep going…:smiley:

Started blocking in my selfportrait for the PEACE or PERISH piece that is posted at the bottom of the previous page in this sketchbook.
Using just the clay tubes brush at this point for the blockin.
Still a ton of stuff to do on it yet…just taking my time with this one.:slight_smile:
Crits, suggestions, opinions welcomed and would be great.

PEACE OR PERISH 5.jpg

Attachments

PEACE OR PERISH 4.jpg

PEACE OR PERISH 3.jpg

Well done, keep it this way, its turns more and more interesting to me. :+1:

THANKS Michalis…:slight_smile: …Hey, checked out your works… I really like those cliffs at the oceans edge, espeally the one with the seagulls…Great atmoshere and mood in those…:+1: Nice technique you have going on in your works by the way…:slight_smile:

A couple of more hours work done this morning on this Peace or Perish piece…concept. …Blocking in the hands and feet…Still lots left to do yet.
Just using the clay tubes brush for the blockin…Z Brush
Crits,suggestions, opinions always welcomed, and would be great.

PEACE OR PERISH 9.jpg

Attachments

PEACE OR PERISH 8.jpg

PEACE OR PERISH 7.jpg

PEACE OR PERISH 6.jpg

PEACE OR PERISH 5.jpg

I like to touch base with reality in my art every once in awhile, if for no other reason than to remind myself why I dwell in fantasy with my art most of the time.
90 percent Z Brush / 10 percent Painter #10

Title of this piece that I did a couple of months ago, is…ENOUGH

SPEED SCULPT EMOTION 42.jpg

DREAMSCAPE STILL LIFE
Having some fun composing in a Salvadore DALI manner…:slight_smile:
All done in Z Brush

TWO HEADED DRAGON DRAMA 14.jpg

Attachments

TWO HEADED DRAGON DRAMA 13.jpg

Happy and creative new year SpiritDreamer. Keep this inspired work. :+1:

HEY…THANKS Michalis.:slight_smile: …HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALSO,…and KEEP INSPIRED AND INSPIRING…:+1: What goes around comes around…:smiley:

Had someone ask me what the dragon was looking at this morning…
The first thing that popped into my line of vision and thought was…whatever it was,it had to be something more magical than himself…and the only thing more magical than a dragon, is…an EARTHRISE…:smiley:
Enjoy the NEW day,…and HAPPY NEW YEAR …EVERYONE…:+1:

SKULL ABTRACT 10.jpg

Attachments

SKULL ABTRACT 9.jpg

Started blocking in the neck muscles and the face of this self portrait PEACE or PERISH piece that i’m working on…Still a lot to work on yet, but it’s getting there, slowly but surely…Using the clay tubes brush in Z Brush for the block in sculpting.
Z Brush
Crits,suggestions,opinions welcomed, and would be great.

PEACE OR PERISH 13.jpg

Attachments

PEACE OR PERISH 12.jpg

PEACE OR PERISH 11.jpg

PEACE OR PERISH 10.jpg

Those feet look very large,keep going…!HNY!cal

Awesome work,Glenn keep going:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

THANKS Cal…Yep… that perspective setting in Z Brush gives the fish bowl/eye lens effect to figures…not sure if I like the distortion it creates in the figures …so for now, i’ll just KEEP ON TRUCKIN with it…:smiley:

HEY Amruth…THANKS MAN…Great to hear from you.:slight_smile: .how’s that INDIA myth action scene of yours coming along…it looked great the last time I saw it…INSPIRING.:+1:

MY self portrait as a dragon spirit that I did a couple of months ago…I want to play with it a little further, so I thought I better put it in here so it doesn’t get lost in the shuffle.
The other two are just some fun experimenting with the new ZSPHERE Sketching technique in Z Brush…I love the XRAY effect it creates…good for doing action/motion sequences in the figures…lots of possabilities…:slight_smile:
Z Brush/Painter #10 Combo.
Crits,sugesstions,opinions welcomed and would be great

SELF PORTRAIT DRAGON 50.jpg

Attachments

SELF PORTRAIT DRAGON 49.jpg

ZSKETCH 3 FIGURES.ZBR 2.jpg

Z RUNNING SEQUENCE 3.jpg

Z RUNNING SEQUENCE 3.jpg

Z Brush sketch study…Self Portrait

MAN_WITH_WHISKERS_2.jpg

Wish you a lot of dreams in 2010! :+1:

HEY…Bas Mazur…THANK YOU.for the kind thought and words…:slight_smile: and right back at you…:smiley: :+1:

Started blocking in the face of my Self Portrait for the PEACE OR PERISH piece that i’m working on…still just using the clay tubes brush in Z Brush for the blockin phase of this piece…and relying on a mirror to get my likeness.

PEACE OR PERISH 15.jpg

Attachments

PEACE OR PERISH 13.jpg

PEACE OR PERISH 14.jpg