ZBrushCentral

New Work.

More exploration! I love noisemaker it is so versatile! :smiley:

Here goes another learning image. While I am still sculpturally challenged (working on it) I mostly use more abstract forms, in the mean time I try and explore areas like weathering, lighting, painting etc … so when my modeling skills evolve I will be ready to rock and roll. My background is mostly 2D, photography, and some video. Check out my photography website at the link below if you have a moment. Thanks for everyones patience! Cheers, David :smiley:

You make the coolest stuff!!!
I love this thread!!!

Thanks Mealea! I am enjoying your new explorations as well. Lets keep having fun! Cheers, David:D

Went back to an alternate version of my splash. This a color palate that I love … must be from my days as a photographer. Subdued muted colors do it for me! :smiley:

This was a productive weekend. One more new piece! :smiley:

More experimentation more weirdness … I love it! :smiley:

Play, play, play … when I need to work, work, work! All in due time I suppose! :smiley:

Something a bit different … still finding my way! :smiley:

Well, I am seemingly getting a better understanding of the way Zbrush works, that is until the next batch of “goodies” arrive. :laughing:

A little exploration of 2.5D brushes … :smiley:

GRIN!!!

I have been hoping you would have a look at the 2.5D stuff!
Do you know that you can use anything you have already made as a 2.5D brush?
If not do this:

• Load any tool you have made or make a new one, doesn’t matter what it is.
  • Do NOT turn on EDIT mode.
  • Set your brush mode (in the stroke pallet) to anything other than Drag Rect (try Dots first, its the easiest to grasp instantly).
  • Scribble on the canvas.
  • Try that while holding ALT (on high polygon objects ALT can make this slow).

If you already know this tell me to shut the hell up and I will!

Cheers!
Mealea

Just re-working an earlier piece. :smiley:

distressedHandColored.jpg

@mealeaying:

Thanks Mealea, I believe I have worked in that vein in the past … I will have to re-visit that process and see what I can come up with. Cheers, David :lol:

More exploration of noisemaker and Polypaint in tandem. :smiley:

I like it,
i imagine it 200 fetts tall burried in the desert :slight_smile:

Thanks so much, glad you liked it! That’s exactly where I found it! :lol: Cheers, David

New 2.5D painting, inspired by Mealeaying! :smiley:

And another 2.5D painting … these are addictive! :lol:

Yet another 2.5D work. :D:D