ZBrushCentral

New projects!!!

Great stuff! Love the style! :+1:

Absolutely amazing as always. You are extraordinarily talented! :smiley:

Sensacional!!

I knew this was your work before I saw your name. Lovely work, really inspirational. Keep it up!

Tasqueopa, animal mesmo!! Really great work!!

impressive man!!! these models are top row stuff

Awesome job!

Great stuff, I really enjoy your work.
Thanks for sharing. :+1:

Wow, your best one so far!

Amazing work! Could you expand on your rendering process? He looks so neat!

Itā€™s rendered in Maxwell this one right?

Thank you guys for the feedback. the most important in rendering (yes, itā€™s maxwell render) is to figure out how to extract the maps from zbrush and apply these details as displacementā€¦ I used multi maps exporter which is really amazing tool and makes easier the process of setting up the displacement in 3D max or maya.

With the displacement working as it should workā€¦ the shading is quite easy to doā€¦ no secrets but itā€™s good to avoid some mistakes like over use of cavity map and ambient occlusionā€¦

Hereā€™s some images of the process:
01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg03a.jpg04.jpg05.jpg

06.jpg07.jpg

Very nice!

Awesome work Pedro ;D

Hey Pedro, your work is FANTASTIC, i love your cartoon style and hyper real renders!!!

Speaking of hyper real rendersā€¦, can you please share some more info about the pirate bust.

1-The materials are amazing on the pirate, very very realistic and natural, can you please share an screen capture of your Maxwell skin material settings, also for the eyes and hairā€¦?..please;)

2-How did you illuminate the pirate?.., HDRI?

3-I read that the pirate took 20 hours to render in Maxwell, can you share your hardware specs?

4-In what render did you render the great guy with the ā€œIMPRENSAā€ sign?

Many Thanks
Cheers

TOP ROW :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
great workā€¦ good workflow ā€¦ well done

Thanks guys! :slight_smile:
MAterials are quite simple, itā€™s just matter of finding the right light penetration in the sss and maxwell makes the workā€¦The illumination is basic HDRI, as my main idea was to show the process of character creation i used a simple light setup to focus on the character.

Yeah the final render took more than 20 hours to reach this level of detailā€¦ I use a i7 16GB of ram :slight_smile:

For the ā€œimpresaā€ dude it was rendered in vray :slight_smile:
Cheers!
P.,

Thanks Pedro for the info.

Cheers

Hey Pedro,

Can you please, pleeeaaase post screenshots and details of your lighting setup, material settings and vray render settings for your ā€œimprensaā€ character? Iā€™ve been trying to get a look similar and no tutorials Iā€™ve found get me anywhere closeā€¦