ZBrushCentral

New projects!!!

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/82019501" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen="" frameborder=“0” height=“281” width=“500”></iframe>
01 BLOCKING from pedro conti on Vimeo.

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/82205350" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen="" frameborder=“0” height=“281” width=“500”></iframe> 02 TOPOLOGY from pedro conti on Vimeo.

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/82304906" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen="" frameborder=“0” height=“281” width=“500”></iframe> 03 SCULPTING from pedro conti on Vimeo.

here it goes abit of the process on the Pirate character :smiley: hope u like it!
piratefinal.jpg

Hey, pirate is great! I like everyting here from design to final render, good job :+1:

Thanks for video :+1:

Really great work, man! Who are you listening to on those videos?

Excellent videos. The banjo music rocked my socks off!

Great stuff!
Thank you!

Love it Pedro, that’s nice to share your workflow.
This model is so cool…
Over the years, the quality of the shading of your models is what inspire me the most.
Cheers!

Incredible design, work and render. How did you manage to do the reverse history timelapse with the first video to include multiple subtools?

Also what were you using in the second zbrush video, it was slower and easier to see compare to the standard timelapse.

Amazing!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Very nice work! Thanks for the videos, too! Always enjoy seeing the workflow.

Hi Pedro~your works are really amazing!! especially the sss shader !! I’m really love all your works ! I use maxwellrender too , but it is really difficult for me to create a realistic human skin , so if you have any free time , please make a tutorial or take some screenshots to show how to do that ? thanks

Hey guys, i’m glad u like it:D
Hey womball, i had to record the subtool individualy, then i edited the video in adobe premiere…
the second zbrush video was recorded with camtasia… awesome software :smiley:

Thanks dude… i’m you fan! love you stuff!!

Hey sonnenkind… no secrets at all… just some vray lights and vray shaders… sss2 for the skin… anyway here it goes… :smiley: the final result is more up to modeling, sculpting and texturing than the rendering itself.

imprensa.jpg

Thanks Pedro… what render settings are you using? Any GI, etc? My renders always look washed out and full of artifacts… I haven’t been able to get that well-lit skin look that you’ve mastered.

A few sketches… something around 1.5 to 3 hours each one…

thanks for sharing you shader setup and lights , love your character :smiley: always a great inspiration for me ! :smiley: , got two questions ! :smiley: what do u start with ? and how do u tackle the hands ? :smiley: thanks ! and keep going ! :smiley:

These are all superb Pedro. You’re too good!

Hey guys… here’s my latest personal project… it’s a self portrait… I used Zbrush for Design, detailing, posing and texturing paint.
Render was done in Maya and maxwell render.
Cheers.
P.

bust_high.jpg

love this, the lighting and texturing really sell this great piece, this stands up well against the great dreamworks and Pixar pieces, great job bro, keep it up

I never get tired to look to your characters, Fantastic work Pedro!