ZBrushCentral

New projects!!!

it’s so beautiful. really nice character. congrats

She’s looking great, can’t wait to see more.

Great Pedro!:+1:
Nice texture and shader and the girl have great fantasy shape form.:wink:
And I think it’s better if reduce lower eyelid specular, it should be black since she have eyeliner.:bulb:

Good luck and can’t wait to see.
Untitled-1.jpg

She looks great! :smiley:

I Cant take My eyes away from her eyes !!!:roll_eyes:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Absolutely fantastic! I love it, please give us more details, sculpted in zbrush, rendered in? Im looking for a good skin shader for black skin and this is literally the best ive seen, how did you achieve this?

Please help us ‘oh great one’

I agree 100%… :smiley:

<iframe src=“http://player.vimeo.com/video/67156577” webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen="" frameborder=“0” height=“405” width=“720”></iframe>
969539_586067474757566_536128623_n.jpg
Heres some new sketch… I used Undo history to record the video… super cool stuff in Zbrush!

jornal.jpg
Hello Guys, here’s a update of a character that I’ve been working on.
Critics and commets are most wellcome! :slight_smile:

Looks great man, love the style!:+1:

brilliant stuff! i love your skin modeling!

Awesome work! Love your characters and renders! :smiley:

I like how the camera’s skewed. It’s kinda funny like that.

once again! -great work. really like the boy head sculpt (the camera effects in the video are a bit disturbing, though).

-r

Quick project I did to show the process of Character Creation for “Trojan was a Unicorn” and “Master of Digital Painting” events!
Here’s the Final Blocking:

And here’s the final sculpt :slight_smile:

*UPDATE PAGE 5 :slight_smile:

Amazing work mate…

your render is awesome and overall too … parabéns cara

I love this, absolutely brilliant rendering. The stylization is really great. Thumbs up!!

really cool man! I like your cartoon style and render1 keep it up!

Awesome work on the fibers !