ZBrushCentral

nerveinks sketchbook

great sculptures!! really love all

Alex Oliver

alexleia: thanks! your a big inspiration to my work!!

skullbeast: thank you skullbeast!!!

chwaga: hahaa. yeah sometimes i go overkill with stuff. thanks!

Zicarious: yeah thanks for helpin me out man!

leisiulong: thanks!!. its pretty simple to make those shapes. the most important tools for the technique is the clay tubes brush and the clay brush. ill post a small tutorial and a video soon.

heres a new sculpt im working on.

ZBrush-Document.jpg

heres a screen with a v ray render.

gorilla5.jpg

Attachments

gorilla6.jpg

realy cool sculpts,amazing details,love the last one bust.:smiley: :+1: :+1:

Vray with mentalray? I looked them up last night. Whats the learning curve like?

skullbeast: oh man v ray and mental are pretty complicated. just beacause of the fact there is so much control over the lighting. if you know some basic 3d terminology and are techically inclined its pretty easy to learn.

rodion vlasov: thanks man, ive been waiting to see some updates from you!

eisiulong: im still going to make that tutorial but here is a wip of a t rex im working on. I usually start sculpting at a med-hi rez to start building my forms. I use the clay tubes brush. thats how I make those shapes.

so yeah this is a trex im working on. the base mesh is ministerart@hotmail.co.uk baby rex z tool. I made a few adjustments and did a quick pose.right now im only using the clay tubes brush to build the forms.will post more updates soon. c and c welcome.

thanks minsterart for the wonderful ztool!!

trex.jpg

Hey Nervink…love where your going with the T rex. Cant wait to see you do the renders (all the stuff I cant do).

I will post my styracosaur and baby rex if you think you can do something with them?.

beautiful pose.

ZBrush Documentclint2.jpg

www.peterminister.com

Sweet Trex! Ya, I have been wanting to do something with that trex mesh myself. I have been getting into mental ray, pretty fun. It feel’s like I’m a 3rd grader trying to launch the space shuttle sometimes though.

Haaaaa skullbeast…

Your not alone…ever see the episode of the simpsons where its viewed from the perspective of the dog?..the dialogue goes…“blah blah blah sit blah blah food blah blah” Thats what i hear when I watch z brush tutorials.

Im setting up an ftp site. I have about 35 dino models people can play with should they want to.

www.peterminister.com

great Trex!

Alex Oliver

35 dino’s? 35 dino’s to play with!
Amazing!

mikala: I hope so!!

alexleia: thanks man!

ministerart: that would be nice if i can mess around with some of those cool dino models!

skullbeast: thanks man. I feel the same way about those apps.

heres another model i worked on for a little bit. this is not the final pose or actually the final model. I still have a non posed version that still needs to have more mucle groups sculpted. I just played around with some brushes and posed the model to show you guys. i think ima take this one pretty far with the details as there is so much refrence photos on google. as always c and c welcome.

Coming out nice :+1:

Hey Nerveink
thanks for the tips, i think i’m starting to understand how you make those details :slight_smile:
there is no rush for the tutorial, do what you’ve got to do first!
and as always, your models are great! i love the T-rex :slight_smile:

leisiulong: no problem, im glad i helped! lemme know if you have any questions.

khalavi: thank you!

thanks everyone for commenting on the t rex.
im starting to add the minute details now, I have to resculpt some spots on the feet but so far i think its lookin good.
will post more updates and different angles soon.

Liking the direction this is taking!

very cool sculpts !

keep 'em coming :+1:

smeagol: thank you I will!
mikala:thank you.

here is a small update on the t rex

wow, amazing dino details

Alex Oliver

look nice man
beautiful shape and detail
Jason