ZBrushCentral

natural wood materials (incl. downloads now)

Very nice material :slight_smile: :+1:

Froyd,
These materials look great! Thank you for all of the time that you invested in making them, and thank you for sharing them. I can’t wait to play with them

Thanks a lot man, for your time…:+1:
Often write thank’s is the only thingh we want read, but sometimes you see thousand view and so many replies:( …sometimes
Bye
Leo

I´m really happy about all your positive reactions! I realized that its realy big fun to play with the materials in a serious scene. With 2 or 3 variations of the same material you can design a very varying and authentic looking forest scene. I hope I can provide you soon with an example! :slight_smile:

Leo, Thanks, its a pleasure to share ZInfos at a place where I got most of my inspiration, motivation and knowledge! But I´m not sure about the rest of your posting, What do you mean? Sorry, if I´m thick-wittedness… :s

greets
froyd

Sorry for my english.
When someone make a tut or spent some time about a step by step, often do this not for money or other stuff, but only to help the forum people.
Then when i see someone do this independently if the topic take my attention, i say “THANK’S”.
My little osservation is sometimes you see thousand contact around the thread but not so many replies.

For my personal attitude say thank’s when you read or use the work of other people or only take advantage is a MUST:)
Bye
Leo

P.S Thank’s again

Yes, I think I know what you mean and I agree with you there. I´m always anxious not to forget crediting the things and people from where i got help, techniques, inspiration or something else improtant. But, to be honest, I also forgot it once or twice (hey jantim :wink: ). When I realized that, I felt very embarrassed… I just want to say, its not always purposed.

Your great step-by-step tutorials always gave a very clear picture of your workflow, they always are excellent illustrated and very well explained. I´m sure many people aprechiate your effort alot - so do I! Dont allow yourself to get demotivated because of little response, I´m very sure, (at least!) once everyone is concerned in that case. :slight_smile:

regards
froyd

Fine work… beautiful textures. :slight_smile:

very nice mats, also how did u make the tree? lol i llove the tree also!

thx for sharing Froyd very nice demonstration.
very realistic trees. :+1:

Nice tree, I hope mine will be as nice. Until now I used 3986 spheres and it will grow more! Now I work on the shape of the branches. The short branches are copies made with ZifClick. screenshot_01.jpg

Great tree Sarabel!!

Bas, that looks like it’s gonna be great too!!

froyd excellent tut :sunglasses: and material packs thanks:+1: :+1: :+1:

Ecellent tree Sarabel:sunglasses: :+1:
Bas looking excellent :sunglasses: :+1:
You both do excellent nature zwork:sunglasses:

It’s still growing. When I go to bed, close my eyes I see ZSPHERES…

![tree.jpg|723x784](upload://aznPp9XrGvglsOnZwzr1vpf4lWY.jpeg)

Bas, you really need to clutter up that desk some more…way too clean for me!!!

Every dream since first demo play has involved a brain interruption on how can I do that in z!

excelent materials. 10x:+1:

hi,dear friendthanks for download.:+1: :+1: :+1:

I was wondering… Is there any way to render the material to textures? preferable different texturemaps for diffuse, bump spec etc.

thanks,
B

set up your material for each kind of mapping you want to do.

load your texture and use crop and fill to fill the layer with it, best render. then use grab doc to bring it back to texture.

for the bump map you might wanna create a displacement then take resulting alpha and do same…crop and fill, add any details, best render and grab doc.

hopefully i didn’t forget anything.:smiley:

Its very nice , thank U , next what Im gona do is Bonsai Tree.
My dad making Bonsai since 8 years and it taking a long time

• but not in ZBRUSH. :smiley: