ZBrushCentral

Nanotiles textures plugin not seamless texture

Hi guys, I keep trying and have no clue why textures arent seamless when I press button "create samless map, I tried turn off Randarray in nanotiles doesnt work, I tried frame Yframe subtool and framegrab subtool also doesnt work can anyone help me this kis driving me insane this problem as I have no clue what Im doing wrong.

Here is screenshot of how it looks :

Imgur

I see that this is your third post on this topic and you were previously told by the plugin author that you need to submit a Support ticket.

Please do that. Joseph would not have asked you to submit a ticket if it was going to be possible for him to assist you on ZBC. And if the author of the plugin can’t help you on ZBC then nobody is going to be able to!

I have now merged the three topics and closed it.

Thank you!

Hi guys, I’m having an issue with nanotiles when I try to create samless maps for some reason it always zooms out from the nanotiles tool and I have space around my pattern,so it doesnt fillup my 4096x4096 texture with pattern but has empty space around it. I press reframe this tool and it does but when I press export it still zooms out.

See black around pattern!
Unrtrr|1129x907

Please help guys this is very important for me not sure what causes this problem.

Can someone help?

Which version of ZBrush are you using?

Make sure your document is zoomed out so you can see the borders. ZBrush does not fit it automatically to the canvas if you change document size. Also, the “Frame” button will only zoom the mesh to the canvas and not the Document.

Oh maybe that is an issue, how can I frame it to the document middle and not only canvas middle? Im using 2020 zb

The easiest way would be to just use “From Mesh” in the Alpha palette, but that only has a maximum resolution of 2048 x 2048.

2019-11-30%2015_03_06-ZBrush

If you have to have it larger than that then see image below.

Thanks a lot man I will try it out when home and let you know

No problem! Also…

2019-11-30%2015_23_06-ZBrush

It’s not a good idea to keep adding different problems to the same topic. If you have a different problem, please start a new topic. This will help when other people are doing searches to their problems. Please read the Forum Guidelines to get a better understanding of how to post queries to your problems.

oh my bad will do that Thank you!

@nellementz

You might have saved a lot of wasted time here by prefacing your first post with “I am using the NanoTile Textures plugin.”

Please try to be a little more precise when posting questions as indicated in the Forum Guidelines. Not everybody uses all the plugins that are available for download.

Ok thanks for suggestion

Still having this issue guys it freaking kills me, also when I create seamless texture it isn’t seamless when I export it

Hi guys, I’m having a problem with nanotiles textures, textures not seamless when I press create seamless maps, what could be an issue here’s a screenshot with a height texture taken from Render pass :

and here is from Texture palette :

What could be an issue pls help guys
Thanks!

@Piggyson

any help guys thanks in advance!

Hey @nellementz make sure you have the latest version for 2020 downloaded from: Pixologic :: Resource Center

If you are still having issues after that can you submit a support ticket to https://support.pixologic.com/

Thanks =)

-Joseph

Thanks Joseph!