Welcome to the ZBrush Feedback & Troubleshooting Forum!
If you are having any kind of difficulty with ZBrush or ZBrushCentral, this is the place to find an answer. We will attempt to answer any questions that you might have so that you can get back to your ZBrushing as quickly as possible.
All ZBrushCentral members are welcome to ask (and answer) questions here. However, we ask that you abide by the following guidelines:
- Do a search before asking your question. ZBC has a sophisticated search engine, and it is very possible that your question has already been answered. [i]Five minutes of searching can save a few hours of waiting for someone to answer.[/i] Also, remember that ZBrush has considerable help built into it. Hold down the Ctrl/Cmd key and place your pointer over any interface item to learn more about it. In ZBrush 2 there is also the Help button, which takes you to a comprehensive browser filled with information and ZScript tutorials. The [ZClassroom](http://www.pixologic.com/zclassroom) also contains help and tutorials on a variety of subjects. Please don't ask questions that are already answered in the available resources!
- Make sure that the title of your post clearly describes what the post is about! This will help the person with the answer find you, and will help other people find that answer later on. Before posting your thread, ask yourself if the title would help you find it if you were someone else with the same question.
- For all technical questions, include your complete system specifications (ZBrush version, Operating System, CPU type and speed, RAM, disk space, graphics card, and anything else that might be applicable beyond those basics). This information is very helpful to the people trying to answer your question, as well as helping us look for patterns. Be sure to include this information even if you have already given it in another of your posts.
- Be as clear as possible in describing your difficulty. Include information such as the steps that you followed, and any applicable settings that you used. The more clearly the readers can understand your problem, the more likely you will be to get the help you need as quickly as possible.
- Include visual aids. Will an illustration or file help understand your question or feedback better? Include them!
- If your post refers to another application, always include the name AND version number of that app. Because accuracy of information can change when a program updates, it's important for users to be able to immediately see which version you're using when you ask a question or post a helpful tip.
One final note: Rudeness and sarcasm in any form will result in immediate thread closure or post deletion. Let’s all work together to keep ZBC a friendly, positive place!
Thank you for your cooperation.
Your cooperation with these guidelines will benefit everyone, so please follow them carefully. The moderators reserve the right to edit, move or remove any post that is deemed to be unsuitable.
Thank you, and Happy ZBrushing!