ZBrushCentral

My Sketch's

real great work, but the lower leg anatomy seems off. for example you placed both malleolus (lateral/medial) in the wrong place.

22222.jpg3333.jpg01.jpg

Attachments

22222.jpg

3333.jpg

01.jpg

You should change your depth of filed focus point to be on the eyes and increase it (less blur). Right now, your composition looks blurred and off focus, which is, IMHO, killing your whole work, which is a good one :slight_smile:
My 2 cents of course :slight_smile:

a new render_tmptest02.jpg

Attachments

_tmptest02.jpg

really nice. i like the feeling how he stand heavy on the ground.
good work. keep going :smiley:

Really nice sculpts! Your face expressions and poses looks quite subtle to me, but they are still very very effective and full of potential story components. I like that type of quality a lot! Keep it up.

Amazing detail!!

Love your work, so detailed. front page for sure.

What’s your render settings like and what renderer. Love the set up.

very nice work!

Thank you guys. rendered used vray in maya with high poly model exported from zbrush. This is my render set up.1111.jpg

Attachments

1111.jpg

a new sketch01.jpgwade.jpg

Attachments

01.jpg

wade.jpg

Very Nice sculpts. i love your last sculpt. great job :+1:

Basketball player is awesome, I’m truly impressed by the way you sculpt your model without symetry on and yet you managed to keep the proportions right, that show some skills and level, bravo!!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

:+1:

very impressive work, great feeling of weight… well done

male anatomy studybody01.jpgbody03.jpg

Attachments

body01.jpg

body03.jpg

Love this, it looks so heroic but also very natural, could you tell us where you get your reference for stuff like this?

Very nice work! Jesse from Art Models 2 Pack is great reference!

Great job - you really made him to look like a real sculpture you see in luvre etc.
I’m not talking about the render itself, only the sculp. Wonderful!

Omarjason, this reference is for free to download from posespace.com after you create account.
You have this one and a woman.

462_max.jpg

Attachments

462_max.jpg