ZBrushCentral

My Sketch's

Digging the proportions nice! Love the overall feel so far. Nice work.

Really love this sculpt. The hands and face are especially great!

I love your stuff bro! You have a lot of skill, congrat’s :smiley: I can not wait to see more.

Bravo :stuck_out_tongue:

Really nice man!!! I love the big hands they make him look really tough. Maybe you could make the feet a little bigger too, they seem a little small in contrast :slight_smile:

monster.jpg

Attachments

monster.jpg

I would tone down with the chromatic aberration on those renders ;f

Yes! Absolutely amazing! The details, the proportions and the pose really come together to make a great piece. Well done!

Wonderful!

awesome work! spot on anatomy and pose! would tone down abberation a bit :slight_smile:
How did you make the color map for the portrait of the man if i may ask? Also, did you use the color map to get some of that skin detail in the sculpt? do you have some alphas that you used for the skin detail and if so, could you share? :slight_smile:
tnx

Thanks for slocik and milivoj_popovic. I have tone down abberation a bit :slight_smile:01.jpg02.jpgmonster.jpg

Attachments

01.jpg

02.jpg

monster.jpg

Thanks milivoj_popovic . Then I will share some pictures about my work for you. Give me a few time.

great work here !
realy like your troll, especially the pose.

ZBrush Document.jpggirl01.jpg

Attachments

the shoulders seem to be a tad to wide, don’t they?
really nice study though! :slight_smile:

I love it! :slight_smile:

Wonderful work!

Very nice anatomy and sculpts, I know you are pushing proportions but I really enjoy the shapes you are hitting!

I realy like Aris kolokontes‘s amazing sculpture. so I make one in 3D怪.jpg

Attachments

怪.jpg

texture and render in zbrushguaishou.jpg

Attachments

guaishou.jpg