ZBrushCentral

My Sketchbook (Kiran Naidu)

Whoa!! Self portrait?:smiley: Good start!:+1:

thanks a lot anand. You are my inspiration :stuck_out_tongue: and my work made it through to Zbrush turntable gallery :smiley:
http://www.pixologic.com/turntable/

some update

![rugby.jpg|1100x875](upload://8lKMpEuj8EtOOw5uSJ6weGcmjbJ.jpeg)![ZBC1.jpg|110x60](upload://8RLUmjJhmY2Qm8bcAqOsedfDLu8.jpeg)

Great work!! Amazing attention to detail! Top Row!!

beautiful work … i like the African riding on rhino :+1:

wow some amazing stuffs we have in here.:sunglasses:

amazing sculpt you have in this thread. Waiting for more:sunglasses:

very nicely detailed models! i like that funny rhino rider :smiley:

ikeee, nightwoodwolf, azcher1986, roosterking and mikkamakka. Thanks for your feedback guys :smiley:

Hi Guys!

Long time since I posted any images. Herz a quick sculpt in Zbrush.

![lion_statue.jpg|1100x720](upload://6exUMn8wrbHtMdo2k34f1R9HdI5.jpeg)

Attachments

lion_statue.jpg

That’s really cool!

Hi All,

I am posting latest work of mine after a very long gap. I came across one of the photos from internet regarding famine in Africa which inspired me to pick this subject.
FINAL_IMAGE01.jpg

Trying renders with Arnold.
Famine01.jpg

Attachments

Famine01.jpg

Latest hard surface modelling in Zbrush. Maya for cleanup and Arnold for render. Never realized the power of Zbrush hard surface modelling until I started using it.
Wanted to go further on details and cleanup, but my system won’t support it :frowning:

Kiran_upload01.jpgKiran_upload02.jpgKiran_upload03.jpg

Attachments

Kiran_upload01.jpg

Kiran_upload02.jpg

Kiran_upload03.jpg

Inspired by van_der_Vyver sculpt. Sculpted in Zbrush using sculptris and added groom in maya paint. rendered in Arnold.buffalo01.jpgbuffalo02.jpgbuffalo03.jpg

Attachments

buffalo03.jpg

buffalo02.jpg

buffalo01.jpg

I like the buffalo, really great! :slight_smile:

Thanks Ludwaar! :smiley:

Not sure why your animal sculpts aren’t getting comments, I think they are amazing, and have great feeling in both style and pose. Well done.