ZBrushCentral

My first work-Crucifixion of Jesus

I’m speechless. This is amazing!!!

As a Christian, it is great to see an artist use his/her talent to glorify Christ. This is the most inspirational Jesus depiction since Jesse Sandifer sculpted the carrying of the cross.

This piece is a great motivation for me to return to a Biblical series.

I love what you are doing

Nice to see the respect for the amazing work and for the subject as well. Mission accomplished. Congratulations and please share your non-personal work if you can. Really inspiring.

I might be an atheist but that doesn’t diminish my ability to appreciate great work. :slight_smile: Fantastic attention to detail.

Amazing details !

wow, great modeling and nice textures

shaders and render quality … not so much

WOW.Speechless. You’ve done an amazing work.

Amazing work, very inspirational

Im posting here, to let future generation know i was here. This one is going to make it through history.

12 stars

Jesus Christ Man!
Amazing Work!
I know man, God is leading you!

I am very glad to see you guys like my work,I will adopt your suggestions and carry on! thank you so much guys,God bless us all!:smiley:

I have the same feeling.

Im an atheist but still, this is absolutely mind blowingly good.

Very nice work! A powerful and humbling moment in the Christian faith depicted here.

Jesse

really awesome…

Awesome work.

Hi my name is Jerry an animator, I really like you Crucifixion of Jesus work, I think is really great, I wonder if you can do an image similar to that but with a fetus? It’s about a Fetus fighting for his life against non-ordinary abortion instruments. My plan is to produce, in the future, a CGI movie about it. I have created an illustration about it but i want the wounds and blood to look more like yours. If so we can post it here you as the artist an me as the author.
facebook: survival of the fetus

Lots of thanks,

Jerry

Wow! That’s impressive. This is your first sculpt? Those hands are amazing.

beautiful beyond words.

Come on man. you can be more constructive than that. “not so much?” That’s not helping anybody.