ZBrushCentral

Mutte's sketchbook

Hi Mutte! Ow yeah! She’s cool and ready to go to Saint Ann’s Beach! You just kickstarted the Summer Countdown! :+1: ! More, Please! :sunglasses: !

nice work has a very natural feel to it.

just looks like one of these women that spend way to much time in the
sun and hope theyll be 16 again :smiley:

she even looks a bit angry because its not working ^^

Great sculpting, she’s completely believable. And Disco Stu wrote the perfect caption, she’s one of those.

Great model Mutte, did you use a ref for this that you can share? I think the bikini bottom is a too loose. Nice to see a real person modelled.

Etcher - hehe lol Saint Ann’s Beach, good one. iff these kind of women walk arround there, I’m going there today :sunglasses:
Disco Stu - haha thanks
maxinkuk - I’m happy you like her
Point - I only used a few pics grabed from the net and the rest is knowledge of good basic anatomy I guess. And I’m happy that you all see her as a “real” person because that was my intention on this study anatomy and weight.

and here’s a final update she went to the beautysalon and got some minor tweaks, another matcap and a haircut. and she’s off to the beach…

girl_final

A lot of great models in this thread. :+1:

I’m not sure I’m feeling her “sexyness” like you Mutte :smiley:

Hi guys,
And now for something completely different, a quick sculpt of a bug protecting her spawn
trying out some new shapes starting from Zspheres…
zgrabs

2%20sides
all%20sides

zgrabs comp and depth in photoshop
side

close%20up
bedbug

I hope you like it …

Wow! Incredible work! Thanks for sharing. I would love to see the ZSphere model of the bug :smiley:

Massive sculpting, I love it, and wonderfully details throughout, it’s very much alive.

Really love this - great work man :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Wow! Insane! So much detail! Keep it up man!

Awesome sculpts!..especially like the bug :+1:

Love the detailed sculpting and those tiny spikes. Awesome work!

Great stuff on the bugs, I love the bodies. I wonder if the legs aren’t a little too heavy though, they seem a little more crustacian than insect for my personal tastes and not in keeping with the rest of the creature. Especialy when compared with the wonderfully fine work on the spines and mouth parts.

I second the wish to have a look at the sphere work.

friggin awesome. I always respect people who can take the time to do all that insect detail…

Mute, your bug is awesome! So much details! :+1:
Love it dude! :smiley:

as everybody said i just can repeat it’s an awesomeness of detail.will you texture it soon?

Avesome work man! I really like your work. Incredible details as well. If it’s possible, please share with us your zsphere settings. Did you used HD geometry on it anyway? Sorry for the lots of questions, but I’m new in ZBrush, and would like to learn.

Awesome. I hope you post one actually rendered with color and the wings transparent.