ZBrushCentral

Musketeer (breakdown Pg 3)

Really Fantastic work!

Awesome work.
Thanks for sharing.

Would love to see someone like you make a full video tutorial one day, from start to final render, on this type of character…
it’s always monsters, even though I love them too.

Anyway, very good work. Beautiful piece.
Congrats on Top Row.

awesome stuff, thanks for tutorial :slight_smile:

Very impressed. The attention to detail is outstanding.

Beautiful sculpt! Thanks for the breakdown. It helps to know your workflow doesn’t involve any dark magic, even if it looks that way from the end result! :slight_smile: Still, it’s a long way from knowing the tools to being able to make something like this.

Mind bending stuff…:smiley: although hes a bit gnarley for my taste…!:smiley:

Very impressive work!
So inspiring.

And very deserved Top Row! Congratulation.
Thank you also for the tutorial. I’ll be waiting for the shader settings! :smiley:

Some mind blowing work here! Thanks for sharing the breakdown for us all!

Awesome work man! Congrats!!! monsterkill top row :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I really like the work you put into this piece. The detailing is superb (other than the sword) as is the texturing.

There seems to be some problem with the lighting, especially of the hair (though I really like how you colored the hair), as even though the shadows fall from the hair to the head, there seems to be no self-shadowing of the hair, only lighting which gives the hair an odd, flat look.

Other than those two things, it’s awesome work.

WOW Top Row!!! This is very important to me. Thank you very much:D
Thanks for the comments guys. I’m glad you enjoyed.:+1:

sleepyhead - One day I will do this:D

Just outstanding! Beautiful work, I have been watching your progress on this and have found it to be really interesting. The final render is just perfection. Your attention to detail is really great. Congrats on the top row too.

Natalie :slight_smile:

Great work Igor, just breathtaking… Congrats.

WOW MAN!!! Good job Very inspiring

@igor_catto> I would be the first one to subscribe! :slight_smile:

Fantastic! So much life in that face! Would love to see this in marmoset as a real time model :slight_smile:

Dany Trejo french ancestor

awesome work man

…but…how? How do you do this? Its so amazing!