ZBrushCentral

Musketeer (breakdown Pg 3)

:d
05.jpg
06.jpg

Attachments

05.jpg

06.jpg

beautiful piece, thx for sharing the process!!!

Just incredible work! It;s gotten to that point where I can’t even glance at ZbrushCentral’s main thread without getting absolutely blown away… lovely sculpt, texturing and render. Thank you for showing some of your workflow as well…

Perfect Igor! Top row, column, line… top whatever exists man! =)

Awesome work and thanks for matcap and breakdown…:+1:

Awesome breakdown! Thank you! :slight_smile: About the body proportions, your head goes 9 times into the body (including head) and it should go around 7 and a half, this is most visible in your frontal presentation images. I hope you take this as constructive :slight_smile:

Thanks for the comments guys.I’m glad you enjoyed.

cherub_rock -Hi, Thanks - The model has the proportions strange because of the styling concept. It a purposeful proportion.:smiley:

Incredible work ^ (infinite)! I like everything on it and I think that the proportions really help to make it more interesting, converting a very good model in an awesome model. And thanks for the breakdown, it is always a pleasure to see how such a great work have been done.

Top row for me, thanks for the breakdown! Keep it up Igor!

igor_catto - awesome work :slight_smile: - and thank you very much for wip images.

Top row material !

very impressive work
great sculpt and awesome shaders and render

really nice job! I’m liking your extensive use of alphas masks and noise. its all done very cleanly. and the sculpt/details are great :slight_smile:

Zang! This is spectacular! Just overwhelming KEWLNESS! BRavo! TOP ROW1 …at least!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:D

Amazing piece!! awesome render too. Thanks for sharing the break down process and matcap:+1:

Awesome, man! Really great work.

Top Row

Such a beautifull job ! Well done sir Igor !
And thanks for sharing your workflow and tips !

E-P-I-C!!!

Well deserved! Amazing sculpt, amazing detail, amazing render, and a superb breakdown. Thanks for that!

Great detail on cloth and shader,very interesting breakdown,thanks for sharing:+1:

Just awesome my friend!! Really love it!!

Alex Oliver

Congrats, igor_catto. Really nice realization of Little_Druid’s concept drawing. Outstanding level of detail, the weathered costume is fantastic, love the intensity in his face. Thanks for sharing your breakdown. :+1: