ZBrushCentral

MOTH3R - Sketchbook (tutorial Pg. 2)

ZBWorkshop-UGM2014.jpg

Here is one of my latest artwork I did for the ZBrush UGM in Zagreb where I was one of the lecturers.

“Our latest Pixologic User Group Meeting was scheduled for April 23rd through 27th, 2014 at the Lauba Contemporary Art Museum in Zagreb, Croatia. Boonar Studios have presented four days of digital sculpting and design talks. The event featured lectures by David Bentley, Ben Mauro and many others. This User Group Meeting happened to be during the Zagreb Design Week festival and was bookended by a vehicle design contest sponsored by Local Motors the team at AutoR and Pixologic Inc.”

ugm.pixologic.com

Attachments

Another incredibly original concept, Ivan. You have an amazing ability to create very out-of-the-ordinary designs in a way that appears completely believable (and beyond realistic).

Tony,

thank you very much for your kind feedback! That was actually speedsculpt which took me an hour to do. Building the library of brush stamps and testing different materials takes a little bit more time but after you done you use it all over again :slight_smile:

ZBWorkshop-Roboto.jpg

ROBOTO

ZBrush Workshop 2014 - Promotional piece & Marmoset Toolbag Render-engine test drive. Also ‘Almost Human’ is cancelled :slight_smile:

H.R.Giger-Small.jpg

R.I.P. H.R.Giger
#Alien #RessurectionH.R.Giger.jpg

Attachments

H.R.Giger.jpg

nice work congratulations:+1:

fit well for his tombstone,
cool idea and very well done :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Glad you guys like it, had to do something… I’ve just seen him in Jodorowski’s Dune and then the day after a sad thing happened.

very well done.thanks for making it.:wink:

My pleasure!

Head-Comp.jpg

Almost Human - Skull / Head Design

My latest work for the upcoming project! Stay tuned!

Attachments

Head-Comp.jpg

I like it :slight_smile:

awesome work man! that skull looks great, but great stuff all though the thread.

Thank you guys! I really appreciate it! And btw. that was my base mesh.

Pixars-Subdivs.jpg

Awe man, I love that base mesh!!!
Makes me wanna make one! :wink: :smiley: :+1:

The-Engineer-Solo-Web.jpg

The-Engineer-Web.jpg

Welcome The Sergeant from the 3rd Special company, Royal Engineers - Hardwar3 universe!

You can follow me via #artstation as well:

[http://www.artstation.com/artwork/the-engineer-hardwar3](http://Welcome The Sergeant from the 3rd Special company, Royal Engineers - Hardwar3 universe! You can follow me via ***8234;#***8206;artstation***8236; as well: http://www.artstation.com/artwork/the-engineer-hardwar3)

Attachments

The-Engineer-Solo-Web.jpg

The-Engineer-Web.jpg

No post here ?
Very nice work. And a superb technic on textures.

Well thank you very much Olivier! I’ve really wanted to do something different this time with textures. I also think I am gonna stick with this look for some future projects as well.

Try to post it here, I’ll follow ! :wink:

Man that’s fantastic idea , texturing is top notch :+1: following and watching