ZBrushCentral

MOTH3R - Sketchbook (tutorial Pg. 2)

Very nice work on the baby.

Thank you very much! There is a high-res version hereif you are interested!

http://moth3r.deviantart.com/

WICKED COOL! This gives me TONS of ideas.
Thank you very much for sharing!

Love the robot, really nicely done! :+1:

Thanks jahh!

Thanks FairCat!

Let’s make a whole family as some sort of “a Modern family” :slight_smile:

Thanks man! I did some graphic design before moving into 3D. I hope in these circles that’s not considered as an unfair advantage :slight_smile:

Thank you very much Nick! It’s funny you mentioning… after all your tutorials I’ve seen and models you’ve been sharing for studies, honestly, thank you :slight_smile:

Mahlikus, thanks! With such a great feedback, I am glad I could share!

Thanks Santis! Now, I would like to see it in 3D print.

Too bad I gotta return the printer I’m borrowing, it could have been an interesting project otherwise…

Really nice work, very well presented and realised.

I am definitely interested to see it in 3D print but with so many parts and some tiny details, I presume that would be an easy task. Still, I am glad you wanted to try! :slight_smile:

Thanks man! I agree completely, a new presentation really pushed it out :slight_smile:

Considering such a great feedback, I have decided to make a follow-up on the Model XY3. That’s all about my modelling process. Click on the image if you want to download a high-resolution version if you would like to have text readable. It can also be downloaded from Deviantart. I hope you all enjoy it!

[

Download High-Resolution](http://www.deviantart.com/download/358323821/the_anatomy_of_model_xy3_by_moth3r-d5xc4fh.png)

Attachments

I really really like your robo-baby design. Thanks for the breakdown and congratulations on the top row!

Beautiful presentation of information and the character))

Cool design & awesome work :+1:

Simple design but so cool looking :+1:

Wow! this is truly amazing work man, really liked your style, good job!

TOP ROW!! Congrats :+1:

Congratulations for the toprow, very cool hard surface design on the baby , clean and effective.

Yes, congratulations on making top row! Great work! :+1:

Hey nice work here, I like the robo infant design! Gratz on making Top Row:+1:

Congrats on the toprow!:+1:

Hey Dmitrij :slight_smile: Good to hear from you! I still remember our first talk regarding Zbrush. That was quite some time ago :slight_smile: Thank you very much on your kind words! As I already mentioned, I am very fond of your work, I have learned a lot by following your posts and progress! Cheers!

Thank you very much ciei3! I have really put a lot of effort in that one. I’m really glad it did passed unnoticed!

Thank you very much Rusnar! You are very kind!

Thank you very much Jhardisty! What can I say, I am simple-minded person :slight_smile:

Vicentenog, thanks a lot! I’m really glad you like it! Such a great feedback is what make me going!

LeoAMD thanks! With so many good artists around, I am so flattered to be considered one of them!

Hey LVXIFER, thank you very much! That’s very kind of you with your well known history of great works!

Thank you Webhead! It’s you people who keep me up!

Thanks a lot jBogh! At start, I was mostly fixed on doing something different than something good. Feels like a pure luck to have it both.

Thank you very much sir!