ZBrushCentral

morrisCowboys sketchbook

I like what I see.

Loving your gallery and grate text and rend. :+1:

Absolutely amazing work! Great concepts and execution. Bravo! :smiley:

amazing stuff man!

Amazing work as always dude :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: awesome to see some of your stuff up here aswell. Love how you always manage to keep thing feeling fresh with every new sculpt. You’re a great inspiration to a fellow colleague! :smiley:

halloween graveyard monster.jpg
renderpasses can be found here

very nice!!

I made some kind óf water creature. Rendered in ZBrush 4 R2. Comp was done in photoshop.

water creature v001.jpgwater creature v002.jpg

Your work always amazes … I love the new water creature, it has a kind, thoughtful face. Bravo! :smiley:

I’ve been playing the game Skyrim (developed by Bethesda) quite a lot during the last month. There is a lot of dragons featured in this game so I thought I’d sculpt one of my own in ZBrush. This is not my design though. I found a nice reference on the internet by Deepcore1 at deviantart. As usual I sculpted and rendered in Zbrush. Comp was done in photoshop.
dragon render front 1k.jpg

I love your stuff, and your renders and comps are delicious! Top row work

And that is not a bad thing, makes me wish it was in the game, because it’s a wicked design and render. I would love to see how you’d approach designing the body.

Love your renders! Great single horn thing concept on the dragon!

Wow! never see your post, i really like your work man!
Congrat!!!

Wow, that is just terrific! Love it.

5 stars.

:+1:

The dragon looks terrific, excellent render and sculpt! Lots of drama in the picture.

awesome works man!, love the dragon :slight_smile:

oh. my. god.

That dragon is kick ass. Nice work man

Great work! I love dragons and you executed it really nicely and finished it with a great presentation render. Well done.