ZBrushCentral

"Middle Button" Plug-in for ZBrush 4R6

Zmodeller screams for your plug.
I just hoped it would be integrated in new update.

Makes it to everyone new much easier to use zBrush as a low poly modeller, I am sure.

64-Bit would be lovely in future, but I am more than grateful with what you already gave me.

Thanks for your work.

Unfortunately, there is no way to make it so that it worked fine. As long as the ZB will not have zoom inverse option.
The only thing I could implement is zoom inverse option on mouse scroll.

Working on setting up toolset to compile x64 version.

Windows version of the plugin for ZB 4R7 x86, x64 in attachment.
Unzip to \ZStartup\ folder.MiddleButton_1_6_4R7.zip (28.4 KB)MiddleButton_1_1_4R7.zip (23.5 KB)

2 Likes

I can confirm that both Middle Button plugin 32bit 64bit work beautifully in both 4R7 versions! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Denvi thank you thank you thank you so so much!!! :smiley:

The mouse wheel zoom works well in ZBrush 4R7.
Thank you.

So, I extracted the .zip in the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Pixologic\ZBrush 4R7\ZStartup. It looked like it fed the plug in stuff to the right folders, no problem. When I start up 4R7 (32 bit) it seems to be fine, but when I try to start up ZBrush 4R7 (64bit), I get this string of 3 errors.
Errors.jpg
And when it does start up, the MiddleButton plugin is not there. Iā€™m on Windows 7 (64 bit). Has anyone else had this problem? Any advice?

Install Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 (vcredist_x64.exe). You can find it here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=40784.

Install Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 (vcredist_x64.exe).

This worked like a charm, thanks!

Thank you so much, You are a hero. :smiley:

[Denvi:

](http://www.zbrushcentral.com/member.php?358423-Denvi)[ā€œMiddle Buttonā€ Plug-in for ZBrush 4R7 is truly awesome!

](http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?183019-quot-Middle-Button-quot-Plug-in-for-ZBrush-4R6)Thank once again for your work making such a very useful plugin!

So, Iā€™m noticing now that this new update compared to the last one I had (1_4_4r6) does not offer the option of setting up the navigations to the right mouse button instead of the middle button. Is this option gone forever? We were using this plugin before in my office to match the navigational controls in ZBrush to other software for some users, but that requires using the RMB.

Thank you ! Work fine on Win 7 64 bits.

1.1 was the last version with RMB support. I recompile it to 4r7, look for it few posts before.

Hi Denvi, are you doing a mac ver for R7. it would be much appreciated.
Thanks for all your trouble.

Version for Mac is not planned.

Brilliant, working on 64 Bit too after installing Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 (vcredist_x64.exe).
Thanks so much!!!

Fantastic, so much better now :+1: Thank you so much :+1:

Havenā€™t seen this mentioned anywhere:

MM Wheel Zoom IN works perfectly fine for me, however whenever I try to zoom out I get

ZBMM.jpg

This only happens when a Polymesh3D is active ā€“ doesnā€™t happen on primitives.

I am on Windows, ZB x64, all default settings for MM Plugin.

I deactivated the plugin and did a middle mouse zoom out to see if by mistake any other function was attached to this but when the wheel is deactivated in the plugin nothing happens.

Anyone else has this ?

MM Wheel emulates key press of Num ā€œ+ā€ & Num ā€œ-ā€.

Perfect ! Thanks, that explains that and fixed.