ZBrushCentral

"Middle Button" Plug-in for ZBrush 4R6

This is awesome works on zbrush 2020. OMG. maybe I can finally get some productivity thank you so much. Pixelogic should talk to you about including this as a default plugin.

Спасибо тебе большущее!

The plugin that works with ZBrush 2020 is in the post 83.

1 Like

Mousewheel Zoom doesn’t seem to be working for zbrush 2021, can anyone confirm?

work around: #AskZBrush: “How can I use the mouse wheel to zoom inside of ZBrush?” – Pixologic : ZBrushLIVE assign mwheel hotkeys to zoom in and zoom out

2 Likes

Confirmed ,lost param after each restart

Presets applying fixed for 2021 (params doesn’t lost after restart now).
Doesn’t changed anything with MouseWheel, it’s works as intended (emulates Numpad +, Numpad -).

MiddleButton_1_7_21.zip (11.8 KB)

Needs Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x64) to work properly.

10 Likes

thanks for the update! works fine again

Thanks Denvi.

Thank you so much, you’re the best!

So weird, after installing the said files the mouse wheel /zoom still does not work.

Thank you for the update. WHEW. I’ve come to rely on this plugin and I still have no idea why Pixo hasn’t made this a mouse option yet but as long your keeping this little plugin up to date I’m happy and relieved! Makes my work so much faster! :grin:

Many thanks! It is very strange that for so many years this function has not been added to the program. One question, not quite understood how the custom settings affect? More precisely, a specific question, is it possible to rotate - on the middle mouse button, and move - on the right button?

P.S. And can the current version of the plugin be placed in the topic header? it’s just an old version there, it doesn’t work on zbrush 2021 x64. and I did not immediately understand that I had to scroll through the whole topic to find the current version

I tried this new version and it’s not working at all. The option to pick which wacom button to use (middle or right) is missing. And no matter what keys I assign to which action, it doesn’t map correctly. like, I might set scale to use ALT, but I have to use CTRL in practice.

1 Like

For anyone wondering, a friend and I both downloaded this for our PC’s.
MiddleButton_1_7_21 works for me but not for him! the difference: the version of windows we are running. He has a newer version of windows 10 and I have a slightly older version of widows 10.

First of all, I would like to thank you very, very much for this update. I was going crazy about having to reconfigure the plugin every time I restarted. I hope the gods of technology bless you !!

I noticed a detail \ problem.

Now that the middle click function works to navigate, we no longer need the same function in Rightclick, do we?

So I went to the menu: Preferences \ Interface \ and deactivated the “RightClick Navegation” button.

But in doing so, the middle click function also stops working.

Just to explain, I find it useful that navigation does not work on Rightclick because when you try to click on Point in Zmodeler mode with a Tablet Pen, it is very common to happen to move the navigation by mistake. So it would be perfect if navigation was only available in Middle Click.

It would be possible? - I hope so!
Thanks!

The “Snap” feature triggered by the shift key does not work with the Middle Buttom mouse.

When we rotate the view using the right mouse button, we have the option to go automatically between Top, Right, Back…

I realized that when we rotate using the middle click on your plugin, this option is no longer possible.

Thank you so much for this, after a few days I was finally able to find post 83 to get the latest version. I almost give up, but I kept googling and ending up back here. I am also not a tech person so it would be helpful if there are clear details how to install and how to activate this plugin inside Zbrush for those of us who struggle with this. Anyways I am very glad I figured it out, save me a lot of navigation pain going between Blender, Substance, and Zbrush. I don’t know if you can but if you are able to update your first post, it would be helpful, because finding the latest plugin on post 83 can take a while.

vcredist x 86 exe download and nice working files thanks… thankss . .the king :slight_smile:

I’ve made a github repo to store these downloads for when I upgrade Zbrush or install on a new computer. https://github.com/warmwhisky/ZbrushMiddleButton

4 Likes

Is it possible to assign camera pan to MMB with middle button? How can I do that?