ZBrushCentral

"Middle Button" Plug-in for ZBrush 4R6

I’m having the same problem, actually. The plugin isn’t showing up in Zplugins, either. Anybody else having this issue? I’ve become so accustomed to using it that Zbrush just doesn’t feel right without it, lol.

UPDATE: Nevermind, I figured it out. I think some of the files may have gotten corrupted on my HDD. Once I downloaded the fresh rar from here, it seemed to fix the problem. No issues at all now.

希望 2018里 右键钮能启用
hope ZB2018 RMB button can be enabled

It dont work for me on Zbrush 2018 64 bts :frowning:

Phlos, it works fine for me on ZBrush 2018 - 64bit. Did you put it in the right folder for 64 bit?

If i put both files into Zplugs64 folder I have this errors( attached file) when lauching Zbrush and the script won t load.

And if put them into Zplugs there are no errors but script won t load anyway.screen.png

Attachments

screen.png

The updated version that works with Zbrush 2018 is here. MiddleButton_1_6_4R7.zip It was posted as reply number 83 in this thread.

When I turn off Rightclick navigation this plugin no longer works (the panning). Besides that, awesome plugin!

Same with me, turning off the Right Click navigation causes issues with that plugin, the plugin is great but I really wish if it could make us use Right Click with Alt to zoom like in Maya (I use the scroll-wheel zoom too , but sometimes zooming by Alt+R Click is faster).

A great plugin indeed. Is there a way to add a toggle to reverse the Ctrl+MMB zoom drag direction for the Blender preset? By default it’s set to work in the opposite direction compared to Blender.

Works fine in 2019. :D:D:D
This is one of the most important scripts for me!

I have the middle mouse zoom working in Zbrush 2019 but the Pan/Rotate/Scale do not seem to work at all.
When working with the SimpleBrush, middle clicking seems to be painting a “negative” of what left or right click would paint.
I’ve tried reloading the default hotkeys and enabling/disabling right click navigation settings just in case but nothing seems to work.
Sorry if my terminology is poor; I’m very new to ZBrush!

Push the RIGHT click and drag:
Shift is a front, left, right, back up and down while rotate.
Option (ALT Windows) move position of screen.
Command (CTRL Windows) is a zoom in and out

---------------BUT-----------------
How did you do that middle click make zoom?
I am use Macintosh MacOS 10.14.4 Mojave

Hi there,

go to Zplugin / middle button.
There you’ll find presets according to 3ds max and Blender and a shortcut list, what the script actually is doing with middle button + Shortcuts. As you can see on the very first post of this thread.

This explains almost everything.
Under 3ds max settings I have:

Pan for MMB only! (I guess you used LMB+MMB at same time, which in fact inverts brush to negative. I didn’t know that :wink: Normally ons uses ALT for this. )
Alt+MMB = Rotate
CTRL+ALT+MMB = Zoom
Mousewheel = Zoom

Best if you have a gaming mouse with extra buttons. I use two side buttons for ALT + STRG.

This Plugins doesn’t have Middle Button

I have zBrush 2019
Macintosh MacOS 10.14.4 Mojave

Trying the middle mouse button plugin with zbrush 2020 on upgraded win 10 pro machine
Placing MiddleButton_1_6_4R7.zip contents in corresponding folders C:\Program Files\Pixologic\ZBrush 2020\ZStartup\ZPlugs and ZPlugs64
Getting same kind of error messages as PHLOS "Middle Button" Plug-in for ZBrush 4R6
error%20in%20content execute%20file%20could%20not%20be%20found
Now several days later:
Upgraded my second windows 7 pc to windows 10
Installed and activated Zbrush 2020
Moved the Zplugs and ZPlugs file from Zbrush 2019 folder to corresponding folder in ZBrush 2020
Now the middle mouse button works on that machine
Yet this machine still throws the ZScript note… and the ZScript Note: as in the alerts
Christmas day it is now.
Remembered the fix Denvi gave us earlier in this ZbrushCentral thread!

Install Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 (vcredist_x64.exe). You can find it here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=40784 .

Middle Mouse button now works so nicely!
Thank you Denvi
Merry Christmas 2019 Everyone!

Not working for me in 2020. Is there an update? I’m on Mac.

The plugin that works with ZBrush 2020 is in the post 83.

3 Likes

This is awesome works on zbrush 2020. OMG. maybe I can finally get some productivity thank you so much. Pixelogic should talk to you about including this as a default plugin.

Спасибо тебе большущее!

The plugin that works with ZBrush 2020 is in the post 83.

1 Like