ZBrushCentral

"Middle Button" Plug-in for ZBrush 4R6

Works great on 4R7!
Might be handy to put the latest version of the plugin in the first post of the thread.

Cheerio

@Kanga

Might be handy to put the latest version of the plugin in the first post of the thread.

This forum doesnā€™t allow this kind of edit, which is a pityā€¦ :cry:

There is no way to get rid of that for now.

greatly appreciated. thank you!

Hello @Denvi

Not a huge deal since most people uses the 64bit version, but the 32bit version of the plugin is not working on the latest version of Windows 10 (anniversary), it freezes ZBrush on launch. Zbrush canā€™t start without removing the pluginā€¦
The 64bit version works fineā€¦

Cheersā€¦

Hi All ,

New to zbrush bought Zbrush Core 4R7 P4 tried installing the middle mouse button add on , when i load zbrush there is nothing under zplugin accept auto update and misc ? im on windows 10 x64 installed to zbrushcore/zstartup/zplugs originally then tried
zbrushcore/zstartup/zplugs64 no luck on either and i missing something or its doesnt work on core version :frowning:

ZBrushCore does not support plugins.

Cheers for the reply

Coming from Autocad and 3Dsmax the movement in Zbrush is the most challenging part for me having real trouble with it

Just have to keep practicing i guess :frowning:

I just registered to say THANK YOU for creating this plugin!

The latest version is on Page 6 of this thread (since this forum apparently doesnā€™t allow editing your initial post).

A few gripes:

1. There seems to be a small delay when using the 3ds Max preset (havenā€™t tried the other presets), compared to when using the right click mouse button or Alt + right click.

2. The ā€œCtrl + Alt + mouse dragā€ to zoom direction is reversed. The default direction in 3ds Max is up, as you can see in the ā€œCustomizeā€ -> ā€œCustomize User Interfaceā€ menu here:

Untitled-3.png

Can you please take care of these? Once again, thank you very much. Really appreciate it.

Many thanks, awesome plug-in!!! :smiley:

This is awesome, and much appreciated.

One question: is there any way to turn off the quick menu (Spacebar menu) that pops up on middle-click? I find I accidentally bring it up all the time now that Iā€™m using middle-click for viewport navigation. Am I the only one?

EDIT: never mind, found it: Preferences > Interface > Navigation > toggle off ā€œEnable RightClick Popup.ā€ Works perfectly now!

Will you please update this to work with 4R8 purdy please? :smiley:

R8 please?

Thanks!!

This plugin is working with 4R8ā€¦

Not for meā€¦

If i put the archives in the \ZStartup\ZPlugs folder it does nothing. It is not loaded.

I use win64 so if i put them in \ZStartup\ZPlugs64 folder, it gives the following error:

SCRIPT: MiddleButton_1_0_4R6.txt

[FileExecute,ā€œMiddebutton/Middlebutton.dllā€,init]

And then it says that ā€œZscript skipped due toi error in this content: Middlebutton_1_0_4r6ā€

OK okā€¦ Regnas is right. Its working.

I downloaded the archive from the first post and thats a old one (r6)

After looking for the R7 one (MiddleButton_1_6_4R7), now its working.

I have issue with Zmodeler with this plugin. Zmodeler do the selected action each time i change my zmodeler actions. Pretty annoying. Instead of selecting the action and close the popup; zmodeler automaticly trigger the selected action on last selected polygon. Help please !

Works. Thanks a lot.

Just migrated to 4R8 on a new Windows 10 PC.

4R8 P2.

Simply drag drop from my 4R7 plugin folder to the same ZStartup/ZPlugs64 folder! Haha! Works!

Thank you to the authors who keep this plugin working!

I hope Pixo acknowledge the middle mouse soon! Even Wacom users like myself sometimes take a break from pen usage! Most people use gaming mouse because of buttons! Wacom pen still has no scroll wheel nor quick buttons! Middle mouse acknowledgement please!

LOL love 4R8! Thank you all!

:laughing:small_orange_diamond:laughing:

Does anyone know if there is a plug-in like this for zbrush 4r8? PLEASE? i recently upgraded and i MISS THIS PLUG-IN!!!