ZBrushCentral

Making Time For Art - Z4R5 The Dragon Flyer

Who else was fist pumping?

But same for me, a slow-mo version would be stellar.

dont know where to submit this too but love zbrush 4r5 got a little problem zbrush crashes when I try to make an adaptive skin with any density value

Amazing work… Thanks for the video, and thanks to Jubala for the Youtube link… I’d just given up on doing vehicles, but this will really, really help!

Cheers,

Jim

Wonderful. Inspirational.

i cant watch it T_T . link is not working. is there a youtube version T_T

That was fun to watch and very inspiring. 2013 is the year of art for me, so I am going to get deep down and dirty with Zbrush. Pixolator, you are awesome. I mean every time you put up a video I feel invigorated and raring to go… on an other note; I can sort of see something like this (maybe not airborne) at least on the streets in the foreseeable future. Great work

Awesome !!! stuff I ever seen dude,I hope Zbrush will rule the cg world.

Guys,
Please suggest some video tutorials of Zbrush 4R5.

Tutorial please…

Just amazing !
:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Hi Pixololator,

You are the man for the creative solutions to the Technical Problems.
I could see that zBrush is slowly engulfing CAD space. Good Times. God be with you.

We (CAD) would love to have a feature where we could export the curves drawn or curves bounding the Panel loops or simply any sequence of Polyedges as Polycurves which would be used as Scaffolding curves for surfacing models in CAD apps. Wouldn’t be Sweet…!!!

Thanks in Advance.

God Bless

zBsolo

Pixolator,

The futuristic model is sweet!
:+1:

I do not find it easy to study the video for the Zbrush methods employed.
Then maybe it is just art and I have to try thinking like the sound track:p.

astonishing work as ever, but you know how to use this features in a most efficient way, and there are lot of us struggling with everything new. Guys, would you put some time and make some videos the way how Joseph made the military equipment videos, clean, simple and very efective.

Thank you very much.

How easy it seems especially when a teacher makes … brilliant:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

i’m so ready to jump into this program. finally got it and this vid is awesome. i’m subscribed to you so i’m gonna check out the utube…oh i thought the camera movement was awesome. some of you guys must have motion sickness bad…real bad to complain of such…lol

Fantastic work :D:D:D

Impressive and clean!

I have to agree about the camera being a distraction, if the purpose of vid is to show technique the panning and such is uncalled for IMO.
Having a feature available is great, but knowing when to use it is better. Not meant to single you out, lately I see a lot of these rollercoaster videos and would totally prefer something that allows me to focus on what is being shown.

thanks for sharing!

todd

Thank you for your (very) kind comments:)

To learn more about ‘Panel Loops’ and ‘Polish By Features’, please see this thread.

-Pixolator

you keep impressing us guys with the technology you keep adding to Zbrush … great work :+1:

Hi Pixolator, thanks so much for the great video! One quick question - what setup are you using there to get the studio-with-reflector-boards look going? Is there an HDRI image involved or is it just a matcap?

Thanks!