ZBrushCentral

Making Time For Art #4 - "Clay Time"

Just epic … pixolepic! :smiley:

Definitely sparked my imagination…Now the fire is burning hot and intense as I have ever never before experienced…but not out of control…Yet Anyway…:smiley:

Can’t wait to try this feature out…It will put a whole new spin on digital creation …I’m sure of that,…if nothing else…Cheers to it’s Creators…:+1: :slight_smile:

you have an amzing brain, sir.

I will spend the rest of my morning removing chunks of brain matter from my keyboard. Mind…Blown. Thanks!

Great, really too great, for the present there is no software to do that make people feel excited
:+1:

Wow… I’m stumped! AMAZED!!! I can’t wait for this! Whats the release date again?

Hello!Pixologic.
This is FBI.
We have to check your Identity.
There is something escape from area 51.

I haven’t seen many people comment on how the bottom part of the model was removed from the bottom and then reattached to the top…

This dynamesh… whatever its called is ridiculous.

I think with this update Zbrush has made actual clay obsolete.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

oh my god

Wow, I have to admit I wasn’t sold with the last couple sneak peeks, but those swirlies and mesh replacement looks fantastic. Keep looking at it thinking, “there must be a catch”. Will be -fantastic- if it really is that simple.

Yes!
Isint that spiffy?!?!?!

If I am dreaming, I don’t want to wake up !!!
Really looking great, thank you so much ! :slight_smile:

THAT was funny!!!

PIXOLATOR, this looks amazing. Can we get a video of these features at work with the polyframe displayed?

Bravo!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Absolutley brilliant!!!

My jaw must now be surgically reattached!

Amazing :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I thought it was the harry potter theme at first. Looks like clay esepcially the reattachment part. The circular brush looks fun too. It looks like this would really help with concepting new ideas.

:+1: fantastic !!!