ZBrushCentral

Making Time For Art #3 - "Clay Time"

i really gives the feeling of clay, can’t wait for this…

Noticed the density counter up there? Not live refresh. Does this means that we have to click on a ‘remesher like’ palette from time to time? Is this a remesher automation or something similar? When they don’t give you informations… only dark thoughts.

Only in a dark mind. All happy thoughts over here. Don’t thing anything needs to be pressed…could be wrong though.

Awesomenesssssssss :open_mouth: you guys are the best

@Mahlikus The Black
I’m impressed with the tool, can’t wait to test it. Just noticed right now a non live update of poly counter, that’s all.

Yeah, there is only so much we can estimate. And you’re right…unless they clarify, we’ll just have to wait 3 more weeks.

freaking awesome :smiley:

We still don’t know if it is some sort of voxel, some poly like sculptris or a derivated poly algo which create quads instead of tris.

Do we have to “remesh” the sculpt at the end? What about the preservation of the level of detail?
:slight_smile:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

Can’t wait! :slight_smile:

Amazing! Finally there’s just just nor more constraint to geometry at all…

Great addition!

I’m just curious…
At some point a clip brush is used to cut the mesh.

Would you be able to create holes in it?

Really Awesome :sunglasses: :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Please provide very detailed how to videos with the DynaMesh - like using it with masking, etc

When I am looking this video,I don’t already impatient at waiting…

winning:D

Ahh…that’s the stuff :slight_smile:

Go team Pixologic!

by what I’ve seen in the other videos, yes.

seems DrPetter is doing a good job at Pixo… :smiley:

GREAT!

I’m just curious…
At some point a clip brush is used to cut the mesh.

Some boolean like operations. A remesher. You can probably make holes with it.
My question now, LOL, will it be possible to drop an already constructed mesh there?

Madness! Can’t wait for this!

Evolution - Revolution :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: