ZBrushCentral

Making Time For Art #3 - "Clay Time"

Love it!
Love that DynaMesh, Love the speed and freedom, and I love that real time SSS Mat/lighting!

Three more weeks of sleepless nights!

REALLY can’t wait to play with the new Z. I love all the mechanical stuff but I’m an organic man, ballz to bones!

Thank you for this wonderful movie!

~MAH~

(Just in time for my new Qosimo too!)

Very nice. I see alot of Sculptris influence here.

I’m pretty sure towards the end of the movie, I saw a presculpted ear and mouth being applied and merged with the base model. I’m really looking forward seeing more of this tech (and if it will apply to the more traditional zbrush modelling) and how the tech is really applied.

Sep. 20 can’t come soon enough :slight_smile:

You’ll be glad to know that DynaMesh can do that.
See more ‘DynaMesh in action’ at Sneak peek #2 of ZBrush 4R2 thread.

WHOA…This is BRILLIANT!!!

Now, maybe a plugin that will set a custom button…like *(number pad) to save the tool with an incremental naming convention!

Wish I knew more about writing those things from scratch.

If that were my modeling session, I would have at least a dozen potential heads saved without even missing a beat. Just *Drop those babies!

this is just amazing! :grimacing:small_orange_diamond:grimacing:small_orange_diamond:grimacing: and I really like the matcap used in this preview! hope it will be included in the upcoming build! thank you very much zbrush team! :+1:

Wow, I am drooling already that looks like SOOO much fun. Creation without the restraints of any form of topology, just yummy.

Wow amazing, i cant wait, model… clone, another iteration, model, clone another iteration :slight_smile:

I wonder if this will work with poly painting too? Or will have a poly paint mode. If an area doesn’t have enough polys it will dynamically tessellate so you can paint more in that area. Then with either topogun or zbrush topology tools transfer that stuff over.

If not, no worries, maybe something to think about for future versions. :slight_smile:

oh my god…im speechless

wow :open_mouth:

It’s not a MatCap. It’s a new Wax modifier that can be applied to any material.

Yes, DynaMesh works with PolyPaint too.

Impressive :cool:

hurls

hurls again

Dynamic tessellation then, at its best if I understood correctly. I noticed boolean operations, is this correct?
:+1: :+1: :+1:
Some information as performance limits or, are these tri meshes or quads?
I can’t wait to have it. Though a sculptris and 3dcoat fun.

You guys ROCK…brilliant, just brilliant.

Wax modifier… ridiculous :slight_smile:

and poly painting works with it too… ridiculous. :slight_smile:

This has far transcended amazing program level, its the digital equivalent of the printing press.

Such an amazing tool.

I feel all weird inside now:eek:

excellent video, looking forward to trying out this new version.
thanks for all the hard work put into this new version, hi 5 to the coders!

Great blend of Sculptris advantages and ZBRUSH advantages…AWESOME creation of a digital hybred sculpting technique that puts the fun back into digital sculpting by eleminating the problems that have plaqued it so far…Evolution at it’s best…:slight_smile: Can’t wait to give it a shot…:smiley:

Thank You…Thank You…ThankYou to it’s creators…:+1:small_orange_diamond:)

That’s sooooooo cooool…i want to sleep from now till the 20th of Sept :smiley: