ZBrushCentral

Luckies broxelstoff

Hey man this guy is totally super cool!!! Will there be a body?
Do you have other guys created that you can post?
I would like to see more of your stuff.

Top Row sculpt!!! :+1:

Eric ,thank you again man :slight_smile:

nicko, thank you :slight_smile: - no body I wish I had the time.

Dominiek, thank you man. Groeten.

I’ve decided to set him free.

You can do whatever you want with the files, but It would be cool if you posted your results in this thread…anyway hope you’ve fun with them.

Ztl is here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?teglszh49oyiuvg

and if you like to render him in another application take a peek here

L1_thumb09.jpg

Luc

Hi,
thank you very much for setting him free and thus giving us the
opportunity to inspect,learn from and play with such a nice
model.Much appreciated!
Cheers,J.

Hi Lucky, Thanks so much for this model … you are #1 in my book! :lol: cheers, David :smiley:

Cool work. I’d be curious to know more about your modo workflow/set up if you were so inclined to share. I’ve recently switched to modo and am planning to do a character render like this at some point in the near future.

I really like your presentation sheet/image too.

Looking forward to more work from you…

Thanks a lot.
I love this one.
Will check it for sure and try and learn from it.

This guy looks really great! Definitely going to have to look at your file!

Thanks guys !! Hope you’ve fun with him.

My first quick fibermesh on this dude…don’t have really time cause I’m working on an other project.

Anyway somehow he reminds me of Tintin.

Later

Ive been tracking this guy a while, hes sweet! The hair looks great, id love to see you do the side burns using fiber mesh if you can find the time. Also, what material is that? It’s very nice

this is cool. and nice render, I really wanna try the fiber brush :smiley:
BTW what matcap did u use for the last one?

Ha,Ha Tintin it is … after forty years of hard road! :lol: Awesome! Cheers, David :smiley:

edit :removedDoggy 7 and papagersi, thanks guys :slight_smile: I was actually just playing with fibermesh … the material is original made by Adam Lewis for sculptris and converted and posted here by Eidan if my memory serves me right(thanks again guys :)). I’ve attached it here.

David, thanks man :slight_smile: haha…I believe it was 250 years of hard road and he still is looking for a cure for the time he got zombified like 50 years ago haha.

edit : removed

Later guys :slight_smile:

Hi Lucky_1, here is the link to Eidan’s post with the complete set of Adam Lewis matcaps.

Thanks zber2,

This is a revision of my Vampy bust, actually it’s the result of some skin/light rendering fun I did in modo.

Hope you like him .

Edit: Strange my image has dissapeared.(guess must got lost while editing - updated the render with a little dof too)
Here is it back:

Luc_Vampy_not03.jpg

The lighting looks great! I love the core shadow that’s created between the side plane and front plane of the head. Nice!

Sweet render! Looking great as allways :):+1:

Love your style Sir. :slight_smile: I think it’s time for you to record some timelapse of your sculpts. What you think? :cool:

Maury Ruiz, thank man, really glad you like him :), I’m a big fan of your designs ! I 've spend most of the time on getting the core shadow as he is.

Santis, thanks as always mate :slight_smile:

Eidan, thanks man…I did some timelapsed speedsculps in the past…let me see if I can find them.

Cheers :slight_smile:

Nice, I saw him an the Modo forum as well. Did you sculpt him in ZB and use GoZ to Modo render?