ZBrushCentral

Luckies broxelstoff

interesting render. I’m curious to see how it might look with some complimentary pinks and purples mixed in to the skin around the eyes, lips, and ears.

render is lookin awesome Lucky - keen to see this guy done :D:D

chalkman, thank you man !:slight_smile:

ioster, thank you man, I had a similar vision…hope it’s close tou what you had in mind. :slight_smile:

Hi Foo :slight_smile: Thanks so much as always buddy :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

This is the first texturing pass + spec map (zb + 3dc) rendered in modo.

C&c are welcome as always.

Hope you guys like this update and wish you guys all the best !!

zbc_brox-04b.jpg

Awesome … great looking render, it’s really coming along well! Cheers, David:D

Awesome bust and render. :+1:
I could go for less environment lighting, adding SSS. If you’ll keep the dark background I mean.

Almost perfect nice work, and i do agree with michalis.

i really like your works!

The frontal part of face and ears are perfcect imho, the horns and hair are where my eyes get stuck they feel to insubstatial…

All in all much better than I have ever been able to accomplish ( the eyes just grab me…:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: )

chalkman :slight_smile: thanks David :slight_smile:

michalis, thanks again man :slight_smile: ! I guess you’re saying to tune down the overall reflection ? I hope to give the background some color and texture.

Silo, thanks man :).

eduart, thanks man :slight_smile:

blueferret, thanks man :slight_smile: I agree , the horns have just a basic shader for now and his sideburns…I honestly don’t know yet how I gonna attack them.

It’s all about having fan man !

Cheers guys :slight_smile:

update: c&c are welcome as always :slight_smile:

Brox_04_hair.jpg

Love the render Luc, superb stuff!!! Have you been working long with Modo? I’m stil thinking on giving it a try.

Very nice man !

Hey lucky,

I love the latest additions … keeps getting better and better, Bravo!

Cheers, David :smiley:

Great model! I like it a lot!

Best regards,

great work, i only miss some SSS effect on the ears.

Just wonderful!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Just freakin awesome. I just don’t think that makeup is read like you want it to. I would break up the maps internally aswell. varry the thickness of the makeup. maybe add flecks here and there.

Heya Lucky, it’s a real pleasure to have more of your stuff appearing. My fave here is your first modo render - the sandy, matte texture of it is so appealing, as though he’s painted himself in mud and it’s dried in place. Without cracking, miraculously. It’s the texture I think of when I see oil paintings by Brom (http://lcart2.narod.ru/image/fantasy/brom/brom_cyclops.jpg).

These renders are awesome man, reminds me I should get into a render engine… But as Zbrush rendering capabilities are getting more powerful I have hard time motivating myself to put in the time and money…
However, awesome stuff keep it up! :smiley:

Thank so much friends for the nice comments :slight_smile:

Maarten, I’ve bought modo, like I don’t know like 1.5 years ago but this is only my second project I used it for…you only learn an application when you actually use it I guess.
and I really like modo.
Cheers Buddy!

branduarte , thanks mate :slight_smile:

chalkman, thanks again David :slight_smile: cheers :)!

Moga, thank you, I’ve pushed the sss a little more.

Fábio, thanks man:)!

cascardi, thank you :)!

Framedworld, thanks mate :), I didn’t like the reflection it had.

bakedbeing, thanks man…I like the render too.I Hope I 'll be able to recreate it in the future :).

Santis, thanks buddy :slight_smile: Yes I agree Zbrush is getting there ! Great renders are already outthere.

Her’s the final one:
Hope you guys like him.

Comments and critics are welcome as always :slight_smile:

The broxelstoff version

and this one

L1_brox_final_depth.jpg

I like to thank the nice people at Cgfeedback for their input !
Cheers guys !

Is this a Top Row thread yet? Because it should be.

I love this sculpt and the fantastic texture / render.

More!

:+1:

5 stars.