ZBrushCentral

LrZo sculpt and stuff

Exellent! I love this comics also :D, but unfortunately,it’s a dead comic, the autor stopped it :/. Anyway nice render man! really good fit with the original designs. My only critic would be the metal plates are kinda too fake maybe, and too shiny, the alpha used for the damages isn’t as clean as the models.

Besides this well deserved top row!

would be highly interested in a making of… specifically, how you keep the shapes so clean. superb work.

I would love to continue working on this comic book. Unfortunately as a concept artist now I cannot afford time to draw other series. But maybe a kind of spin of or one shot. Wait and see… ^^

Fantastic - Five stars from me, and thanks for my new desktop wallpaper (hope you dont mind) :slight_smile:

Great sculpting, and beautiful images! Nicely done!

Great work, Super Cute. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Wonderfu sculpt and colors ! I am fan of your work.

Super boulot, bravo, top row mérité !

Amazing work such Great style:D

great stuff

love it! awesome work!

Amazing ! I m open mouthed…

that’s amazing, such a nice style…I love the coloring…the poses of the characters are stunning as well.
perfect work!:wink:

…moumoute! :sunglasses:
Bravo! :+1:

Ça tue la race de sa grand mère !.. Bien le bonjour du Québec !..

Awesome!

Nice stylized sculpts, and good clean textures/renders. Keep up the good work, and congrats on top row!

Amazing stuff!:+1:

Awesome!

The busts are beautiful and show off your attention to detail and form.

I’d love to hear more about how you pulled of the hair. I have my suspicions, but I bet you have tricks up your sleeve.

Hi everyone,

It’s been toooooo long since I could post anything in here.
Very busy on projects, many sculpts done so far, but all the stuff is still under NDA…too bad.

Anyway, I’ll try to post some quick doodles made in Zbrush in the next days

Here’s a brand new one, done in my spare time yesterday evening:

Speed sculpt in Zbrush, 1h30 from a basic human basemesh
Inspired by Adrian Smith Artworks