Playing and experimenting with messiah and Zbrush Multi-UV-Multi-displacement capability. LoD comprises of 10 separate UV sets which totalled to about 20 million polygons, though I didn’t really take advantage of that many, 10 million would have been fine, but I had little control of how much was divided. I’ll be posting a short “making of” of the workflow in the messiah forum on CGTALK. The workflow between ZB and messiah for multi-displacement is almost seamless, they work very well together and messiah renders displacement even with GI very fast. Base mesh was made in Modo 1.x beta and I used Blender 2.36 for their LCSM unwrapping tool.