ZBrushCentral

Latest work

You should print it!

Thank you for your comments :slight_smile:

Doggy 7 - the render is quite simple actually,I rendered these passes in Zbrush and then combined them in photoshop + some color corrections and a bit of overlayed textures.
render_comp.jpg

Love your style- cant wait to see it textured

something new made for substrata http://www.autodestruct.com/substrata.htm

view_1_workfile_V2_02_post.jpg
Clay_workfile_small.jpgpost.jpg

Attachments

Clay_workfile_small.jpg

This is some nice stuff! Will look forward to seeing more.

nice+

AWESOME !! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

awesome!!! I love the character design and the render its pretty neat too!
also thanks for sharing the render passes i will give it a try!

Great work! Love that last one:) so much character:) peace

Love your work, thanks for the breakdown of the walrus, it turned out amazing, cheers :+1:

Nice works!!

I can not get over the quality of your work. The finish on this latest character is outstanding. I keep spotting small details that add layers of history to the work. Is that a chicken leg in the cow like skull on the top of the awesome gnarled wood staff? Your surface details are crazily rich. Materials from leather to skin to glass to wood pop sharply from one to the another. The expression on the characters face and his pose are filled with sly and whimsical life. I could go on and on… I want a 3D Print. Take my money!

Have you ever looked at Massimiliano Frezzato’s The Keeper of the Maser series? This guys face is similar to one the older characters in those books.

Thank you so much for your comments :slight_smile:

dingle001 - Thank you for this motivating comment! I haven’t looked at those characters before, but you are right,there is an old dwarf that really looks like this dude :slight_smile:

here is a character I did for a friend’s artbook.
you can check the campaign here:

I’ve modeled it almost entirely in zbrush and the render is done in 3ds max using vray

I hope you’ll like it
:slight_smile:

final_small_post.jpg

Attachments

Amazing character perfectly executed! The rennder is great.

p.s. strahoten chetnik :slight_smile:

That’s wonderful. Very unique style. Great job :smiley:

lovely work man.the clothes material is great.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1::wink:

I love it so much

that looks really cool!