ZBrushCentral

KOS Sketches

Thanks guys. Glad you like them.

sweet work! I love your Kuta rendition

cool style mate, definantly really fun and great character/creature designs!:+1:
very refreshing and fits great to the cartoony area :slight_smile:
Definantly keep on going and have fun sculpting!
Cheers,

• Kenny :slight_smile:

Looking good!

Fabulous work. Congratulations!:laughing:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I really enjoy your work! :slight_smile: Cool stuff!

@KC-Productions: Thanks, I can’t take credit for the concepts as they were done by Sean Galloway, Denis Zilber and influence from Patrick hanenberger. I’ve linked all the original concepts in the video though. Glad you like them though!

@mattinabox: Thanks! You were close…it’s Taki his brother!

@Nickz - Thanks! I enjoy your work as well. Great job on the comic book illustration tutorial!

Nicely done, and very clean retopo. Get some of them printed up!

-Steve

Yeah I would love to get them printed. Anyone have a link to that on-going ZBC thread that someone was printing models for cheap?

Feel’s like it’s been forever since I’ve done anything. Going to start up posting lunch crunches again. Started off a little slow so this one is pretty basic stuff. Hope you enjoy!

7997419483_2f572c8c6b_b.jpg

Nice to see some new designs, keep it up!

Ha! Really awesome style! I love your stuff!

Thanks guys :smiley:

Today I figured I would use some reference and do an Orc from Orc’s Must Die! Thanks for the great reference Chris Moffitt Art!

Updated with the orc rendered in my standard setup. The color’s popping was an added bonus!

8001532819_104465eb9c_b.jpg

Today’s lunch crunch, watched the new Hobbit trailer and decided to go with Gollum but with a bit of a Disney twist.8003799726_bfb8c867f2_b.jpg

These sculpts you have all look great, love your style :+1:

great style, you sketch out them first ?n I need to try some cartoony stuff myself

Thanks / Glad you guys dig em’.

I don’t really sketch these out as I only have an hour to sculpt, texture, then render them so I just dive right in. Sometimes I will pull up some reference images for some stuff.

Very nice work man! Keep it up!

Really digging the last two sculpts!