ZBrushCentral

Kitchen Interior

Hello, finally I have a finished shot from my current personal project, a kitchen interior. I have modeled everything in ZBrush and rendered it with Keyshot. I hope you like it : )

I also have a WIP thread here (with a lot of ZBrush screenshots and Keyshot test renders) if you want to see more of the process:
20 Likes

Fantastic modeling in Zbrush, and a great environmental render from Keyshot as well! :+1:

1 Like

@Spyndel Thanks a lot I am glad you like it : )

Pretty goddamn cool.

1 Like

@Art_Van_D_lay Hehe, thanks a lot : )

Great render, very realistic and your final polycount is relatively small. It’s not a usual thing to do this type of topic in ZBrush. Glad to see something like this here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gorgeous final kitchen @HermanCarlsson :clap: your efforts paid off, render looks great :wink:
Jaime

1 Like

@ogyo Thanks a lot, I am glad you like it. I do all my personal projects in ZBrush for the fun, and yes, Dynamic Subdiv is awesome : )
@Jaime Thanks a lot and thanks for the nice comments on my WIP journey, gave me some extra energy : )

Attaching the “dramatic” version as well.

2 Likes

Wonderful!

1 Like

Wow! It’s great to see this type of project done in ZBrush! Instead of that one other 3D app… whatever it’s called :wink:

1 Like

@marcus_civis Thanks a lot, I am glad you like it :smile:
@ZMichael Thanks a lot, well since I hardly ever get to use ZBrush at work I have this home rule that I have to model everything in ZBrush when doing personal stuff :wink:

1 Like

Outstanding piece. So great to see something like this in ZBrush. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

@PixoPaul Thanks a lot and I am glad you like it : )

That is super cool :relaxed:

1 Like

@Deryck Thanks a lot : )

Really nicely done! Looks great =)

-Joseph

1 Like

@Piggyson Thanks a lot, I am glad you like it : )

Excellent work Herman! It’s a really inspiring piece.

1 Like

@Henry_Chervenka Thanks a lot and I am glad you like it : )

@Kattedjiron Thank you, I am glad you like it :slight_smile: