ZBrushCentral

Kitchen interior, WIP

Hello, I have finally started a new ZBrush interior project I have wanted to do for a long time.
I have previously done a bathroom and a simple interior, now it is time to make a complete kitchen in ZBrush.
As in my previous projects I am going to create everything in ZBrush and render it with Keyshot.
But this time, I have Folders : )

Posting this to get me going and put some pressure on me, I am guessing it will take a while to complete this personal project but I will add updates here during the process.
Kitchen, WIP

Previous project, Bathroom

Previous project, Simple interior
!

6 Likes

1 Like

Hi, I have finished the coffe machine for my kitchen interior, modeled with ZModeler.
Keyshot render

Without Dynamic Subdiv

With Dynamic Subdiv

Keyshot render

Keyshot test render in environment

Clay

Clay

9 Likes

Nice work !

Amazing! What are advantages for using zbrush in project like this one?

Can’t wait to see the progress and the final output, thank you for sharing your process with the community :wink:
Jaime

@renderfarm222 Thank you : )

@nebular Thanks alot, where should I start…the joy? That is a big question, at work I use 3ds Max but at home I only use ZBrush when modeling and the first I come to think of is that it is more fun. Besides that, once you start with ZModeler and its Actions and Targets combined with the transpose gizmo it is a poly modeling system that is hard to beat I think even If i do miss a feature or two. Also I don’t think I could live without Polygroups and the mighty QMesh : )

@Jaime Thanks alot, I am glad you like it : )

2 Likes

Hello, another prop for the kitchen completed, a kitchen bench.

With Lower Res and no Dynamic Subdiv

With Higher Res and Dynamic Subdiv

4 Likes

Coming along nicely @HermanCarlsson :wink:
Jaime

A test render of some new models/parts in environment.

4 Likes

Looks great @HermanCarlsson :wink:
Jaime

@Jaime Thanks alot : )

2 Likes

Hi, another “prop” finished, attaching some screenshots and Keyshot test renders of the stove in environment.

3 Likes

Hello, I have finished the kitchen sink and mixer. Attaching some screen shots and some test renders.
It looks awfully empty at the moment but I plan to add enough props later on to breathe some life into this : )

5 Likes

Hello, just testing some materials before I continue with making more models.

3 Likes

Looks great @HermanCarlsson , what else will you be adding?
Jaime

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Jaime , I haven’t decided yet but a kitchen fan, some chairs, a carpet, plants and some kitchen-ware to start with : )

Yes! looks way to empty and not messy enough at the moment :wink:
Jaime

1 Like

This is going a bit slow but here is another part finished, a kitchen fan.
Attaching some screenshots and a test render in environment.

4 Likes