ZBrushCentral

Kitchen interior, WIP

Great ZModeler use! Beautifull work!!:sunglasses::star::+1:

1 Like

@Geert_Etcher_Melis Thanks a lot, I am glad you like it : )

Hello, just testing what I have so far. I guess i could call this the end of phase 1. Now I just have to model all the props that’s needed to make this project good : )

Hello…again : )
I managed to finish some simpler props this weekend. Attaching some screenshots and a test render.

2 Likes

Getting better and better :+1:
Jaime

2 Likes

@Jaime Thank you : )

Hi, I have been away from this project a while but now I am hopefully back. I have done some more test renders in Keyshot, trying to figure out how to best render an interior with only a HDRI as a light source in Keyshot.

1 Like

Hi, some more props done. Starting to see the end of this slow going project : )

4 Likes

That seems very nice! Great job! I’ve been inspired by your work :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Sampea Thanks a lot, I am glad I can inspire someone : )
Here are some links if you want to see the final images:

I really like them! I am a big fan of kitchen design in all. My mom is a interior designer and I’ve been watching her do her work and she seemed so passionate about it and so involved in what she was doing that I decided to become a designer myself! In every kitchen, every room I put a piece of myself and every one of them is different. Your post inspired me on my next project :slight_smile: Also, I’ve came across this https://cabinetselect.com/cheap-kitchen-cabinets/ and couldn’t be happier to find such items at such an affordable price! All in all, continue doing what you are doing, you are great!

1 Like