ZBrushCentral

Khurram. H. Alavi - Sketches/Work Dump

you get em all right down to pores, amazing D00d!

Beautiful design and faithful representation. Congrats!:+1:

This is amazing!

What is your lighting setup what is the rendering engine?

Wow really wow, congrats!

This is how finished work is supposed to look. Outstanding. Kudos:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

wow very impressive - all of them
looking forward to see more
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Love the stylized female…

The House character looks great too, you nailed his likeness even though I’d say it’s somehow a bit rough. Too saturated maybe? And modeling wise I’d work on the ears.

Anyway, great work!

Love that female character man, top top top notch work!

MayaDamien: Thanks! Laurie’s got a very unique face. Made it really tough to nail him down 100% but I think this has reached a decent enough level.
cyril_but: Thank you!
Teyon: Haha… Yes the neck is a little too thin for comfort. Think I will revise that.
Tksdevil: ?! hahaha! no worries :D. The druid sculpt is still in progress. Was’nt able to push it through at the time I had posted it because of some other work.
It shall be up soon :D. and thank you!
Dman3d: Thanks!
rouncer: Thank you :).
Maxter: Thanks :D.
Eiad: Thank you! Believe it or not, the rendering engine is Zbrush! and the light setup is also from within Zbrush. Its basically a composite of alot of passes rendered out from Z. The floor is a subtool i’ve placed her on. The shadows are all from Zbrush.
machado: Thank you :smiley:
schiefer: I’m glad you like them! Thanks.
tobbeo: Thanks for the input! Yes the ears are bit too well formed, need to revise em asap. I’m going to take a look at a less saturated option as well. Thanks!
Hazardous: Thank you :).

I agree, does look nice!

laurie_ZBC_THUMB_t.jpg

Attachments

LAURIE_COMP_FINAL_CGTALK_Less_Saturated.jpg

huge progresses Kalavi !!! good luck man :smiley:
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Doctor House in a prison:laughing: :+1: :+1:

HiPi: Thanks!
rodion vlasov: Haha! He does look the part :).

Going a little cross platform here, but thought I’d share this link with the ZBC community considering what great support I got from everyone here on Dhalsim!
Kolby and Ashley were kind enough to post an interview as a prize for the challenge!

Thanks to all for the support!

Here’s the link;
http://sinistercircle.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&p=3153

laurie_ZBfC_THUMB_t.jpg

Took out a new render of my Zartan bust. Made minute revisions to the hood and face. Trying to bring my recent work to a single thread.

zartan_ZBfC_THUMB_t.jpg

Attachments

KHA_ZARTAN.jpg

Been working on this guy for the past week or so.
Still in progress though.

laurie_ZBC_THUMB_t.jpg

Attachments

WIP_01.jpg

Good progress on the Punisher so far! :+1:

good work, keep posting)
ps why you don’t use the perspective in zbrush?)

Punisher looks great, but I have one small suggestion. The legs are locked tight at the knee like they’re being forced straight. People don’t usually stand like this and you might want to adjust the pose to add a slight bend in the knees. Overall though, very impressive.

Webhead: Thanks! He’s still a little rough in most areas. Should be finished with those soon.
rodion vlasov: Thank you! I feel more comfortable with the ortho view when I’m working on proportions and structure. I feel the perspective view hinders that process of observation atleast for me.
G_I_B_B_O_N: Thanks thats very good observation. I have pushed the knee caps in a little too much. Should be resolved in my next update!

Great works here…
would love to see more…will be watching out for this thread…:smiley:

Thanks ivar_sn!

I should be able to post some final renders of the punisher very soon!
I had some spare time on my hands and thought I’d try sketching out this character called Winter Soldier. It’s not intended to be an exact copy of the reference image.

This is just 2 days work so its very rough at the moment. Just rendered and comp’d together to see how it looks.

ZBC_THUMB.jpg
[attach=180106]laurie_ZBC_THUMB_t.jpg[/attach]
[attach=180107]winter_soldier_wip_01.jpg[/attach] [attach=180110]Captain+America+V5+01ds1+page+01.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

laurie_ZBC_THUMB_t.jpg

winter_soldier_wip_01.jpg

Captain+America+V5+01ds1+page+01.jpg