ZBrushCentral

Khurram. H. Alavi - Sketches/Work Dump

Thanks julperpub!
I’ve started the posing phase. The idea behind the pose is to depict him as an experienced aged druid. You’ll feel that the pose is relaxed a bit with the feet firmly balancing the upper body. He will be locking eyes with the viewer in the final image while casting a spell with his right hand.

thumb_01.jpg

Attachments

ZBrush-Document.jpg

No problem :smiley: I wasn’t sure if the horns would fit with it, but the direction you took it so it has a tree-like feel to it is awesome. A very nice touch, it stands out but it doesn’t overtake the concept, and the pose is epic.

yeah, the horns look nice. the beard, looks good. looked good without also. theyre both well done either way. i especially like his eyebrows. and the way his ears are pointed.

Hi everyone!
I haven’t been able to post for long time now.
The elf is still in progress so I thought I’d upload some other recent work that I’ve done as well as compile my Zartan and Dhalsim images here.

Hope everyone likes em!

First up is a concept I’ve recently worked on. The concept art is by the artist Mehran Khanb, I was charged with bringing this wonderful piece of art to the 3D world. Done entirely within Zbrush and rendered through Zbrush as well. Composite was done in Photoshop.

anubi_ZBC_THUMB_t.jpg

Attachments

ANUBI_COMP.jpg

excellent work!
Great choice on the concept and awesome excecution, just not a big fan of the hair.

Keep it up!
Raf

hey ! I was waiting for you to post this image on ZBC(I saw it on the gnomon masterclass) .
Excellent image ! great design, modeling and rendering .
Cheers!

Yeah she turned out great, nice translation:+1:

nice - I really like how you handled the hair

Great model! I love the colors and the design very much. Did you use the new 3.5 R3 brushes for the shoes and the mask? Anyways, great work!

WOW…Nice Idea…:+1:
Nice modeling / Sculpting / texturing & …:D:+1:

yea…looks great !

Love the girld and her hair! I think it would have been even cooler if her face was visible, maybe with the mask in her hand.

that last one is awesome.

I really like the mask piece. It makes her look pretty creepy. The pose is also elegant and works well with the elongated silhouette.

great work :+1:

very well done on both luv the girl tho :+1: :+1:

grassetti: Thank you!! I had sculpted strands on the volume but it was’nt making them look believable enough. I tried stylizing the look by giving it some deliberate volume. Does need work I agree.
andrei.szasz: Thank you :). Glad you like it!!
Dman3d: Thanks :D.
Intervain: Wow! Thanks :D. I’m glad you agree with me on the hair.
Moni-Poroni: Thanks! 3.5 was’nt out when i was dowrking on this so the hard objects were made with zspheres, then carved out and retopologized. I always prefer using Zbrush for all processes.
OM3D:Thank you :).
majid_smiley: Thanks Majid!
undoz: Thank you!!! It would be cool! She’d look a bit like a relative of Vega though…lol.
Beneto: Thanks! I feel the concept artist did a great job on the design. I just helped me in adding more value to the piece in 3D. I’m glad you noticed the elongated silhouette :D.
Gary Komar: Thanks Gary!

Here is a composite of the Laurie head I shared earlier. I’ve done the sculpting, texturing and composite while a colleague of mine(Hassan Sarwar) has provided the passes and lighting from Maya. This was done as an in-house exercise at my present studio, Trango Interactive.

ZBC1.jpg
[attach=169449]LAURIE_COMP_FINAL_CGTALK.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

LAURIE_COMP_FINAL_CGTALK.jpg

wow awesome work man !
that is the genuine house look .its almost scary ! great job man
cheers,
damien

great likeness, man

Nice. He’s not that thin but nice. :slight_smile:

WOW love the threesome!! wohho dont take it wrong i mean love all the three sculpts Druid, Mehran’s Concept and Laurie’s head

Great Work all around !!!, waiting for updates on druid sculpt

Regards

excellent likeness, a bit gaunt but right on forms:+1: