ZBrushCentral

Justi - Demo reel Characters

gr88 WORKS…CONGRATS…

Hey,
as I said earlier - amazing work, but I have found a little mistake. The AK 47 grip is kinda square, the original one isn’t very smooth of course but it has bevel on the edges. That kind of grip you’ve made would be really unpleasent to hold.

Or as someone else said before me, the other gun like M1 Garand or maybe M16 would suit him better, since he looks definitley like American, not Russian or sth. :smiley:

Cheers

Excellent,would love to see the render setup.Did you use high polys for rendering or have u decimated them?

Sketchbook

Excellent reel! Congrats!

Great worx! Congratz on TR :+1:

Wow, awesome, man. Your modeling skills are great right now, Justi.
Congrats!!

No veas si le has metido caña desde la ultima vez que vi algo tuyo. Creo que has avanzado un monton. Felicidades y sigue metiendole.

Nice Works! 5*

congrats ! great reel !

i mostly like the creature that looks as a kind of a dragon !

beautiful peace :+1:

Angeloved Thanks!!..I work with zbrush more or less since last 4 years
holyenigma74, Rox29 Thanks for your comments, you are right, I made the mistake because I focused more in the character than in the weapon, I will change it in my spare time… I have done the Basemesh with 3ds max
esotareq Thanks for your comments,you are right, other guys have said me the same thing about the cloth.
RJ the eccentric, when I have free time I’ll post some screenshots from lighting setup. I used high poly meshes to do the renders, Thanks.
Dan-Burke, Morgaine, Basia, Webhead, jmenna, TrappedInFlesh, farhadnojumi, Gurjeet Singh, MitchVFX, Etcher, siamak_cgm, smeagol Thank you very much!!
budathome, Thanks a lot Budy!! Nice to see you here… Si tio, le he metido caña al tema, que ya tocabaaa!! A ver cuando posteas algo por aqui , que hace tiempo que no veo nada tuyo, un saludo!!

I leave here some pictures of an alien.

Regards

JustiAlien_02.jpgAlien_03.jpgAlien_04.jpgAlien_01.jpgAlien_zb02.jpgAlien_zb03.jpg

Attachments

Alien_01.jpg

Alien_zb02.jpg

Alien_zb03.jpg

wowwwww,
amazing character mate, I love it!
keep up the great work! 5*****

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?p=774018#post774018
http://minastris.cgsociety.org/gallery
Also available on freelance

Awesome alien - my favourite so far :sunglasses: :+1:

Woah! sweet alien! which engine was used for rendering it? :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Jaw dropping. Haven’t seen a piece like this for ages.

that’s really awesome alien !

p.s

is there a place i can find that clay shader you used for your reel ?

awesome work man. i was wondering do you build your concept as you go or doyou have an already drawn out concept that you work from. I have tried concepting as i go along and it doesnt work for me at all. My drawing skills are fairly non exisistant so if possible can you tell me the process you go through with the concepting. o and sorry if you have already explained or answered my question.:smiley:

definitely one of my top favorites aliens I have seen here so far :slight_smile:

top row work! And also very reminiscent of metamesh’s demoreel and work, same shader/render setup/presentation, quality matched nonetheless! :+1:

minastris,smeagol,Julian_K,KonginChains,
thank you very much for your comments, I’m glad you like it…!!
gdkvisions thank you very much. I’m not a good drawer, my method is to look for other artists and see many photo references.
INFINITE Thanks, I love your renders!!..are amazing!!
Etcher Thanks man. I like your work as zbrush 4 betatest, really awesome!!
SuperHer0 Thanks!! I use vray

Regards

Justi.

Absolutely stunning!!
I love the concept of characters and rendering/presentation is really awesome!!
Can you please show the shader, lighting and render settings.

Wonderful artwork!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: