ZBrushCentral

Justi - Demo reel Characters

Hey guys !

This is my new personal character modeling reel with works done during the last two years.
Hope you like it !

Watch it on my website:www.justiromero.com

Here are some random stills of the characters I’ve done. All is a personal job and are made with 3ds max, zbrush and rendered in vray.
thanks for watching

Enjoy!

![Lizardman_Front.jpg|800x900](upload://ki2EWxhC1MpvnNRD3h8J3xYXBUG.jpeg)![Ogre_front.jpg|764x900](upload://tpsuFkpsRBW1WipiswJ84VtFCe.jpeg)![Dragonland_01.jpg|1067x600](upload://jC0sYV5qpFmlTTlH1P8wEn4AY1W.jpeg)![Buccaneer_Front.jpg|720x960](upload://2SICSfurEh0JquAyd5e9jzxR0dp.jpeg)![Soldier_front.jpg|720x960](upload://pKOAdi6B1cG2LesGS2H2pqvGRoe.jpeg)

[Buccaneer_Front.jpg[/attach]–>%3Cbr%20/%3E%0A%3Cbr%20/%3E%0AThanks%20for%20watching.%3Cbr%20/%3E%0A%3Cbr%20/%3E%0A%3C/font%3E"]

](http://%3Cfont%20color=%22#9A9A9A%22%3E<!–[attach=234963)[

](http://%3Cfont%20color=%22#9A9A9A%22%3E%3Cbr%20/%3E%0A%3Cbr%20/%3E%0A%3C/font%3E)

nice, cant spot a mistake.

These are great! Love the Creature…

amazing characters, nice demo reel :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Really nice modeling, keep it up
:sunglasses:

great stuff man

top row stuff mate!! Spot and flawless!

And I simply love the way you render your models. All details can be spotted.

Would love to see a render breakdown.

Thumbs up, always a pleasure to look your work.

Excellent reel! 5* from me! If u ask me, top row quality and u can get a job anytime with this =) also love the creature bust good addition to the reel that shows how flexible your sculpting skills are :wink:

You’ve got some great sculpts there, nice job on the cloth folds too :wink:

Razor sharp!
…great works all! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Pro work there. I can tell a lot of care went into these characters and the demo reel. The base meshes are very clean and the vray renders a flawless. Would love to pick your brain about the normal map set up from zbrush to 3d max if you have the time. Best of luck.

Fantastic and inspiring work

All very solid work. Impressed = this guy!

This is definately top row stuff.

Great work. please keep posting your sculpts becasue they are very inspiring.
We would really like to see your workflow especially how you take your model from zbrush to 3DSmax.

cheers
Cinoklu

www.logomotionstudios.com
www.cinokluarts.com

This is definitely top row stuff.

Great work. please keep posting your sculpts because they are very inspiring.
We would really like to see your workflow especially how you take your model from zbrush to 3DSmax.

cheers
Cinoklu

www.logomotionstudios.com
www.cinokluarts.com

Oh great works of my friends! Hope to see some related the making process of the pictures:D :+1:

I really enjoyed your demo reel, although I would have liked to see all the models textured. Either way, very well executed and presented!

nic work…:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Amazing work, I love it! That lizard guys is done SO WELL.

Some things I noticed, the Dragon (while very cool) seems a bit unfinished to me. I think it needs another detail element sprinkled in to tie it to the heads level of detail. More of a design issue than anything else I guess.

Some of your wrinkling on clothing is a little odd to me What is the wrinkle on the soldiers back left leg? There’s a lump that looks like the outline of a sword is there.

Alright, now I have to get back to work, I have a lot of catching up to do. :slight_smile: