ZBrushCentral

Justi - Demo reel Characters

Thanks a lot guys for the appreciation, i`m really glad you like this kind of stuff. Here I post a few more pictures.
all the comments are welcome…

![Lizardman_detail_BW.jpg|853x960](upload://dmAwYfHrEdJpglNGL1nXQdEJnBk.jpeg)![Lizardman_Left.jpg|853x960](upload://bFy53yZPw3lWGHKGmePmykOZlLf.jpeg)![Ogre_BW.jpg|815x960](upload://us6U4Z40Ga1QV1IW8AeppBj2ewv.jpeg)![Ogre_left.jpg|1039x900](upload://8yilK7kvDeXQdQeVAfl8IGo8IyQ.jpeg)![Dragonland_BW.jpg|1100x720](upload://mBY5z5luxxZaD6J3k22EuWBd4zw.jpeg)![Buccaneer_detBW.jpg|720x960](upload://ros2EwV6eziSzgyqG8jOAHUDe1P.jpeg)![Buccaneer_left.jpg|720x960](upload://rGx3V4PofNGMEEtVJQl7F7gwLcT.jpeg)![Soldier_BW.jpg|720x960](upload://r6az6hRX6saJNhjPfMgHzNJ0h16.jpeg)![Soldier_left.jpg|720x960](upload://9e7gMpIXPwpux9Zbo9BQBhBePEK.jpeg)

Attachments

Dragonland_BW.jpg

very nice job man.can you show your render settings?which render engine did you use?

brilliant! love the iguana guy

This is some really beautiful work!

great job man :+1:

man! awesome sculps! congratz:+1:

these are the best models ive seen posted on zbc in years. Awesome work!!!

You sir… are awesome! Congrats! :+1: :laughing:

Wow - great sculpting. Lizzy dude is just killer. :+1:

If the Top Row had a Top Row, this would belong even above that. Toppest Rowest!

Excellent stuff.

I guess I’ll need to zbrush again, I’ve been all into 2D drawing after I got my wacom last week. Amazingly sharp and well sculpted stuff you got going on there, I cant find my jaw, it’s dropped further than gravity.

I guess i’ll keep this thread open while working in zbrush to get inspiration :slight_smile:

These guys are looking awesome…

Very nice models!
Congrats!

Best regards,

very nice work!

Súper cool dude !!! Your work rocks !!! Dude… Teach me :smiley:

What a Great Sculpt… Perfect! :smiley: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Nice work, it reminds me the old 2005 demoreel of Alex Huguet wich was a reference for me for many years.

Thanks for reminding me why I post my work and share it. It’s truly heartwarming to read your replies. Thanks so much everyone for their comments and Kind words! And thank you very much for the top row Gallery posting! Very grateful…!!

SixxPixels, doses22, braseN, rabieart, locusta, Darukin, SuperHer0, RawSunlight, soulty666, renisance_x, Clintus Maximus, Cinoklu, zoomus, salki, basantjoshi, Arthaven, onurcayli, guhhh, Derek Frenzo, stanley82, wolfsoull, mjolnir, Hanska, Floydshayvious, EricShawn, VictorCS, digital_3d, FabioPaiva, RenoAnimations, maya1992, Thanks a lot guys!! Really glad you like it and thanks for the feedback!

Here I show you some zbrush shots of Lizardman.

Regards.

JustiLizardman_ZB02.jpgLizardman_ZB03.jpgLizardman_ZB01.jpg

Attachments

Lizardman_ZB01.jpg

Wonderful work - loved the video presentation!

you have got some really nice works.