ZBrushCentral

Jon Foster, blood sweat and tears, lots of tears

Great work. Love it.

Woah, I didnā€™t know you were using Zbrush in your process. Fascinating. Iā€™m a big fan of your illustrations and use of colors :slight_smile: Great to see you here. Definitely looking forward to more!:+1:

Hi Jon,

Just wanted to thank you for your kind comments on my thread. Iā€™ve come across a lot of your work before so itā€™s great to see you here
ā€¦and I was a huge fan of The Leftovers, so itā€™s an extra pleasure to read about how you tackled those creditsā€¦Fab works! :slight_smile:

Huge fan of your work, thanks for posting! Iā€™d love to see more process images, especially how you take the renders to the final pieces.

Very beautiful images! Wonderful compositions!

Uhā€¦ Iā€™m flabbergasted, almost embarrassed (because of all the amazing work on the forum that I take inspiration from every day), and of course very happy
to be found on the top row! Now I feel like I can only disappoint :slight_smile: but Iā€™ll still have fun! Thank you Pixologic!

Half Life, Iā€™m glad you see that in the sculpts. Through my career I have been obsessed with motion and a sense of solidity, Iā€™m thrilled you see some of that in my Zbrush work.

Dragon, Thank you!

Intervain, Flabbergasted again that you know and like my illustration work. Often it seems that these two worlds donā€™t meet, the more standard (not concept) illustration world
and the world of 3D sculpting. Maybe I just need to get out more :slight_smile: I love, LOVE, what you have been doing with your work. The animals have such personality, you have hit a
magical point between deeper character development and accurate representation. Probably can boil that last sentence down to (You know your anatomy and volumes so well that when
you choose to push them it just seems right). Anyway, you inspire!

RawSunlight, I love looking at your work! I have not tried my hand at showing process yet (hope to) but I would love to see some step by steps from you. Thanks for the nod
on The Leftovers work, it was one of the first projects I tried using Zbrush to help with complicated scenes, an accuse for my clunky sculpts :slight_smile:

Joecyriac, Thanks! I do want to try putting together some process tutorials. I am sitting at Starbucks right now to write replies, just moved and donā€™t have internet yet, but when I
do I wanted to give it a try. It would probably be better if I tried a still image description, a step by step pdf maybe.

Takia, Let me say, you are doing the same, I mean beautiful images and compositions!

Very inspiring staff!

:wink:

Hey man, these are cool models and compositions, you really got a believable motion feeling in your pictures, theyā€™re really inspiring, thanks for share it and keep up the good work!

The world between painting and sculpture intrigues me. To admire your endeavors twixt these worlds has been a great pleasure.
Thereā€™s a seamless and admirable continuity between your painted work and that now including 3D.

Curious if youā€™ve tried the open source app MakeHuman as a basis for your human figures?
Iā€™ve always meant to give it a go myself.
Making your own mannequins in ZBrush is a lot of fun too. Itā€™s a great thing to use for creatures with insect legs too.

Yours etc,

Boozy

The Youtube video is a task! :+1:

Awesome works. Can you talk a little bit about Illumination setting?