ZBrushCentral

JohnnyNapalm Works

Ha cute! About the above crit: Is it meant to be hair, or part of the hood that’re just made to look like teeth?

wow thats cool, that just took me back to my child hood, i loved Fables :smiley:

Those are indeed teeth that are a part of the hood! :slight_smile:

Oops, my bad!
But still, they look a bit flat to me. Might be the shader but I think giving them a little bit of a dark gradient would make them blend better with the rest of the colors.
But then again… Looking at it in light of this new information I don’t really think they stand out as much as I thought they did before. So… my feedback feels a bit redundant. :stuck_out_tongue:
Again, nice job.

Creature1.jpgCreature2.jpg Not posted anything for a while, so here’s a little game character. About 2 days of work. :slight_smile:

223.jpg
Zbrush only project, it was really difficult, because I still find working with zbrush on hardsurface is difficult. I loved the project though, but polypainting 20million meshes is really difficult on my computer as it kept on crashing! 2 weeks of constant work. Fully detailed motorcycle by DucatiMain.jpg

Attachments

Main.jpg

Dude insane U did it in zbrush? wowow just jaw dropping teach me! :slight_smile: F…YOU I’m jealous I would do it poly by poly! F that insane… I hate U cos I love that what U dooo I need more time… no more alcohol for today. I need to buy a motorcyle again… tha F ducati!

Nice job on this!

Thanks guys! :slight_smile:
Here is a bigger resolution picture: http://arto.lt/uploads/images/gallery/big/0/ducati-panigale-superleggera_AtucZtjB.jpg

Nice work !:+1:

Thank you, if anyone is interested here is a final render: ducati-panigale-superleggera-updated_jbKRRXKZ.jpg

Attachments

ducati-panigale-superleggera-updated_jbKRRXKZ.jpg

CF4X5SH.jpgdZRBoCt.jpg
Couple more shots

Attachments

CF4X5SH.jpg

dZRBoCt.jpg

the first image is not worth your work
(La première image ne m’est pas en valeur votre travail)
That said you did a remarkable sculpt.:+1:

Very beautiful and detailed:)

Thanks a lot! And thanks to pixologic for featuring my work on their facebook :slight_smile:

Totally forgot to put detail shots so here they are!
Q1WJO6N.jpg62HUM2I.jpg

Attachments

62HUM2I.jpg

Q1WJO6N.jpg

Amazing! It really looks like the real one (the one in the real life)!

Hi, the bike is exceptional work, AAA,

may i ask, how does one go about learning how to do something like this in zbrush? I have made bikes before using Rhino or Max but i wouldnt for the life of me know where to start from in ZB - and plse dont say a sphere ;))

All you have to think about that in zBrush you can literally make anything as long as you retopologize it and give it a nice finish! Sometimes it might not be the most optimal way, but when you think that in industry vehicle models are sculpted out of clay 1:1 scale, all the problems that you have in zBrush just fade away. :slight_smile:
Anyway here are some pictures of making the bike, I might upload a video as well at some point. http://imgur.com/a/gK2zD

A video would be great. Awesome work!