ZBrushCentral

Jason Martin - 2011 Production work

Really great work!
Thanks for sharing.

Best regards,

Awesome! Tha is some thight work :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:! tnx for posting

Superb realization, Bravo !

Hi
Really awesome works !! especially I love Lupo !!

cheers

awesome!! it is alway a pleasure to see how many great artists work at blur!

Awesome models, u rock!

iā€™ve got these in my head for a long time now and i donĀ“t find any answer.

i find that in cinematics, the cloth moves natural. But in your 3D characters, the cloth is sculpted.
Pls tell me what is the workflow for the cloth. i donā€™t know if i have to sculpt the cloth or not.
the time i tried it and bake the normals to the model, that was for a tv spot, i didnā€™t feel happy about it.:roll_eyes:

Koro - I did model Heinrich for the other cinematic

Leej - not everything was modeled all in Zbrush but just about all of it was touched by Zbrush at one time or another. Any poly modeling I do I use a combination of XSI and MAX.

juan caratino - Most poly modeling was done in XSI some I use Max. I usually only use polypaint to figure out colors and build a solid base. For the most part I take that base and texture it up traditional in PS. I sometimes retopo sometimes i bring in a base. Total depends on the situation time and need.

MR.BAHU- Thx buddy, your stuff is outstanding sir ! :smiley:

A,Baroody - I model in a semi T-pose. I just drop the arms and pose for the stills

Gilbert Magno - I use bumpmaps, normals and displacement. I prefer to use Disp maps as much as I can but you have to be smart about it though.

Shark2003 - Most of the cloth is simmed in the Cinematics. For this reason, I only sculpt enough to sell it in the pose to the client, or in areas that wont be simmed.

PointPusher - Thx dude :smiley:

thx for the tip !!! iā€™ll try as soon as i can. as always those kind of works inspire me a lot! keep them coming please

Oh awesome! I would love to see your shots of Heinrich and Gretchen, if you worked on her as well! I do wish that game had done better than the mixed reviews it got.

You can check out shots of Heinrich at my site www.believerdeceiver.com. Allesandro Baldasseroni modeled Gretchen and you can view her at his site here http://www.eklettica.com/drfaust.html

Very Cool! I like blurs treatment of the characters over the ā€œIn-gameā€ models. In japan, they had this thing about making everything Manga/anime-like, because it attracted the end user. But I felt like they should be influenced by and break away to really make a game with change. Love the way you treated Heinrich, itā€™s much like an original profile I did of Heinrich early on ala (and donā€™t want to hijack but, you can check them out@)http://www.tonikorostudios.com/portfolio/game-concepts-for-knights-contract/

You arent hijacking dude!!! These are awesome :smiley:

Much thanks!:smiley:

Best work Iā€™ve seen yet at ZBrushCentral!!! It would be great to know someone personally with your ability to learn from, my work would be that much better. Good luck to you.

WOW!
Nice work! Very nice work!

Cheers!

Very, very nice work.

The only thing which does not look quite right to me is the solid black in their tats, it makes them look very freshly doneā€¦maybe a lil desat or green would fix itā€¦unless its my monitor making them look darker then they are :slight_smile:

Awesome, awesome work, Jason. This stuff is blasting on all cylinders and hitting every high note. Totally inspiring, man.

Youā€™re an inspiration man, great work!

all your work is amazing glad to see with a creative company that will put it to use.

Impressive work man! :+1: