This weekend! Our THIRD annual ZBrush Summit starts today (September 30) and it will be the most epic ZBrush User Group Meeting ever!
Pixologic is pleased to offer special discounts for a limited time. ZBrushCore will receive a 20% discount for all pre-orders between now and its release on October 14. These savings are only available through the Pixologic store. Don’t miss it!
The ZBrush Summit is a 3-day evening happening Friday, September 30 through Sunday, October 2 in Los Angeles, CA and streaming LIVE around the world. Whether you are here in person or at home, experiencing the ZBrush Summit is easy. Stay connected with our live feed. No matter where you are, we’ll be there!
Today we’re pleased to bring you a major update regarding what is in store:
On-Site Only Workshops - Once again, Pixologic is offering in-depth workshops. Taught by luminaries in a variety of industries, they represent an incredible opportunity for honing your ZBrush skills. The workshops are also exclusive, limited to a maximum of 16 people in order to give you the greatest possible access to these stellar instructors. Each of these exciting workshops covers a specific area of ZBrush use. Each will last for four immersive hours. They will not be Livestreamed or made available as videos at a later date. The only way to get this in-depth training will be to come in person. Saturday, October 1
- Fallout 4 Robotics Expert: Hard Surface Techniques with Dennis Mejillones and Lucas Hardi of Bethesda Game Studios - SOLD OUT!
- Anatomy Fast-Track in ZBrush with Andrew Cawrse - SOLD OUT!
- Anatomy of the Creature with Bryan Wynia, Denzil Oneill and Jason Martin - SOLD OUT!
Sunday, October 2
- Techniques for Character Design and Key Art Production with Peter Konig - SOLD OUT!
- Digital Sculpting for Toys and Collectibles with Joe Menna - SOLD OUT!
- Jewelry and Product Design for Printing with Tomas Wittelsbach - SOLD OUT!
All workshops are now sold out. But that doesn’t mean that you can’t attend the rest of the Summit. There’s a lot going on!
Live Presentations - We are now pleased to announce the presentation schedule. These are open to all attendees and will be livestreamed worldwide.Friday, September 30
- Anatomy Tools, with Andrew Cawrse
- Disney Animation with Zack Petroc, Alena Wooten, Dylan Ekren, Suzan Kim and Sergi Caballer
- Square Enix
- Naughty Dog with Frank Tzeng, Colin Thomas, Yibin Jiang and Adam Scott
Saturday, October 1
- Displacing the Past and Sculpting the Future with Seth Thompson
- Blizzard Entertainment with Michael Vicente, Paul "BirD" Warzecha and Shannon Thomas
- LAIKA Entertainment with Chris Tran
- Concept and Character Design with Peter Konig
- Backwards Workflow for Printing Jewelry with Tomas Wittelsbach
Sunday, October 2
- Bethesda Game Studios with Dennis Mejillones and Lucas Hardi
- The Art of Toy Design with Brian Baity
- ID Software with Bryan Wynia, Denzil Oneill and Jason Martin
- Oculus with Giovanni Nakpil
- Sculpting Secondary Forms and Analyzing References with Glauco Longhi
View the full schedule for times, bios and more. CLICK HERE.
The LIVE ZBrush Sculpt-Off Championship, which will be Livestreamed so that everyone can see these terrific artists in action. This year we are splitting the contest into two parts: separate Organic and Hard Surface competitions. See the list of competitors here. Who will take home the championship belt? You will get to vote starting Friday afternoon.
Second Annual ZBrush Awards - View the nominees for this year! The prestigious awards themselves will be presented at the ZBrush Summit.
Be sure to Register now so that you can stay informed as more information is made available in the coming weeks. Still to be revealed: The competitors in the LIVE Sculpt-Off and the nominees for the ZBrush Awards.
Live and breathe ZBrush with dynamic presentations and panel discussions from a variety of industries. There will also be prizes given away both on-site and online after every presentation!
With the exception of the Workshops, attendance – both online and in person – is completely FREE! So mark your calendars and don’t miss this opportunity to be part of this year’s ZBrush Summit!