ZBrushCentral

Insun Kwon's Portfolio.

Hello, all
Here are some easy settings I did.

1. I masked the subtools I wanted to be darker.
  2. With skin shader, I made the color of the mat darker.
  3. I did not turn off the basic light because I wanted to have some ambient.
  4. 3 simple lights! and this is all!

With Photoshop, my good friend M.Sinbawy gave me some help.
Below image is the setting and explanation

Explaination02.jpg

Attachments

Explaination02.jpg

REALLY awesome. Two of my favorite Stan Winston creations. Is that one skull around it’s neck supposed to be a human skull or just a monkey? If it’s human it’s way too small. I can’t wait to see this in color!!!

thnx for the metcap/lighting settings ZBC wont let me give you 5 stars again :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1::wink:

wow!

When you say get this printed what exactly are you all talking about? Don’t mind me I am the stupid new guy!

it means 3D print… :smiley:

What like a 3d picture? I am really new to all of this so I am trying to figure it all out! By the way I normally show off my drawings to my family but your Predator is so awsome I was showing it off to them. It is amazing and I hope after some hard work and a lot of frustration I will get there.

This is 3D as in an object you can hold ie: Rapid prototyping. Think inkjet printing in 3d (building up volume) using polymers instead of ink. have a look here: http://www.dimensionprinting.com/3d-printers/3d-printing-elite.aspx :smiley:

That is what I thought like an actual statue but I was not sure thank you. What is a good place to order a 3D print from since I do not have that kind of dough?

There are many services that do this kind of work but I myself have no experience with them. I know many artists on this forum have done so. Be warned that the service is not cheap either and the models must also be carefully prepared for printing. As I said this out of my realm.

Sorry not to be more helpful! Cheers! :lol:

I believe the original sculptor was Narin, and was done by hand.
http://www.modelzone.com/mangrasshopper/index.php?level=album&id=223

http://narinstudio.com/stor.html

i believe the sculpt was called Death warrior 03

credit where credit is due

Great job!! and Thanks for sharing the tip!! I will try this way of render with light cap !!
축하해요 ㅎ

Thank you for letting me know whom to to credit, I did reference alot from sideshow figures and I didn’t know about the specific artist who did those sculpts. I’ve just updated the credit list in the original post!

Awesome Sculpt and excellent renders.

holy f*cking crap, this is awesome! fantastic job!

Freakin Insane…

Awesome my friend really great work on that sculpture!!!
Very impressing detail, and material!!!
I also love the motion in the picture =)
If that was your first post here? I can’t believe what is coming next^^

Keep it up bro,
Best regards,
Kenny

SO many Predator sculpts out there…I would say this is the best i’ve seen. Awesome job!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

your work looks awesome. nice job!

this is an amazing piece. how did you pose it? using Transpose master? or did you sculpt it in this position?